Hello Veeky Forums, we are a Veeky Forums based pump group dedicated to transparency and honesty...

Hello Veeky Forums, we are a Veeky Forums based pump group dedicated to transparency and honesty. Unlike other PnD groups we seek to make a positive impact on the market as a whole by increasing baseline pre-pump prices while also profiting from the coins. Upon joining you will also be allowed to watch our free predictions from proven technical analysts.

>we do not take bribes from whales
>we will not show favoritism towards friends
>we let you look through the glass door and see how the ranking system works
>friendly and dedicated admins, with over 1,200 members
>those who work hard are rewarded with higher profits
>discord registration is free and all done on a browser
>free predictions from proven technical analysts

Join us at discord gg/jyXQBd3 (add the period)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus, over a thousand members already? Whatever you have here is enough people to actually fuel a big pump. Not sure why we don't have a general for this or a subreddit devoted to this already. Shit's going to hell.

A thousand members. Accumulated in four days.

We will begin our first pump at 5k, ride or die

Good server, helpful staff. I lost 43 invites count and they replaced it for me. Also, the predictions have been helpful so far, can only hope the pump is as good. Cheers.

fukk, trips confirms

>we seek to make a positive impact

there is no positive impact from pump and dump groups

sage

FUCK I FORGOT TO WRITE SAGE WHERE IT MATTERED AAAAAAAAAAA

I'm in, invited 5 normie friends in 10 minutes already.

Let's get it to 5k and start making money

Our analysis has shown that once we are finished the coin we targeted is left at a higher value than the baseline before the pump, and this is before media hype that will follow.

Please do not fearmonger and believe us all pajeets.

What is the negative impact? I fail to see why I should care as long as everyone in the group makes bank, normans gonna loose money anyways

Of course. Even the pump groups are a pyramid scheme. Give your early adopters advance signal and then dump, leaving your majority userbase to eat the scraps.

If the scraps are 10-20% gains than I fail to see the issue.

The way our system works is that you will EARN your ranks through hard work only. Each and every one of us put in our work to get where we are, and you must do the same.

Do you really believe you should be equal, having done nothing, to someone who worked their ass off to benefit the server?

Agreed

my proven technical analysts predict that you are a faggot

welp, time to kms

Bumping because I'm a faggot

One more and I'm spent

What the hell why not. Joined

discord gg/gZvFKwj (add period)

My invite - help me out of the underclass

FUCK
OFF

fuck off back to your discord you filthy curryniggers

Lol except this one has a more fair system for ranks.

discord (dot) gg (slash) 5GeD2DY

Literally half seconds apart and already over 10k members + doing a pump in a day.

GET IN HERE