GEE I WONDER WHAT THE PUMP AND DUMP SHILL GROUPS BOUGHT TODAY

GEE I WONDER WHAT THE PUMP AND DUMP SHILL GROUPS BOUGHT TODAY

WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE, 4+ THREADS ABOUT SOME NEW SHITCOIN SUDDENLY APPEARED! THIS MUST BE THE NEXT BIG THING!!! DEFINITELY NOT GONNA GET DUMPED ON IF I BUY IN NOW

>he doesn't know

It just got listed on Binance. Hence the surge in price.

Not everything is a pajeet ploy.

FUCK OFF

brb solid team, brb undervalued for a while.
Finally on binance plsgo phaggot

No coin has been this important to crypto since ethereum. iExec RLC has a working dev kit for offchain computing on top of ethereum, which the network desperately needs right now. Their competitior, golem, has a much bigger mcap. The difference is that golem is a shit project by polish students who got lucky with marketing and fancy graphics. iExec RLC are team of PhDs who have been working with offchain computing for 10+ years. They have completed every single deadline (golem hasnt completed their entry level deadline they promised to be done during the summer), now has a working product and are making new partnerships every week.

We've all been telling you to buy this soon to be $100 coin since .50 cents. KYS.

Binance pnd, it will dip back to 2$ in few hours

OKAY WE GET IT
YOURE ALL FROM THE SAME DISCORD GROUP
CAN YOU STOP NOW

no bro, we are literally just trying to help you.

>No coin has been this important to crypto since ethereum
100% this. Blockchain will never revolutionise without iExec, it is fundamental infrastructure.

Stay poor, fagtron. Cant wait until 10 + b mcap and your suicide note.

Ripple guy, eh?

NO

IM JUST FUCKING SICK OF THE OBVIOUS RETARDED SHILLING AND I FEEL FOR THE POOR NEWFAGS WHO FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME

>SOME NEW SHITCOIN
the only thing new here is you, fucking shitstain. That coin has been around for a while and had it's ups and downs. It was pretty much stable most of the year because the devs weren't doing jackshit. Right now they announced some stuff and also got listed on binance and since ripple shit it's pants, people is looking forward for the next best thing. Guess which coin is it?
Fucking retard, hope you bleed money til the day you die.

I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT THIS COIN DOES
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT

ALL I KNOW IS WHEN I SEE SOMETHING SHILLED LIKE THIS ITS AN OBVIOUS FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP

You think that rlc is pump n dump you are literal pajeet

lol alright OP, i laughed. good thread. you can come out now

Nobody cares about your much new ethereum technology pajeet. Listing on binance is the only reason why it's going up

Its only the beginning. this is at least a 50 dollars coin so at least 10x more.

Ya'll are fucking dumb. RLC will hit $100. It's your decision whether to buy it or not.

Thanks. I fell for the same shilling with DBC.

I've loaded 30% into this before going to bed. Woke up to 110%. Even if it's pnd I got in for 2$ and am here for some long hodling.
>felt good tho.

dude, research this project for 20 minutes you pajeet. i am a newfag, i just happened to do a little bit of research.

Pajeets fudding because they missed the boat.

10 bucks EOM

yeah you retard, nobody is telling you to buy in now. it just surged +120%

Ths coin was actually posted yesterday so it was the perfect time to buy. Hah the PUD crew hoodwinked you into not buying early biz.

Bullshit the market is 400 million on a product that may or may not be realized. Theres actually real companies worth 400m you can invest in that will yield you safer gains.

Fake news.

I've been holding this since April. It's actually good.