How many iExec you holding rn pol?

ill start 1200

Got 1272 at $3.70 right before it got listed on Binance lmao

1 million per sec????
Fuck XRB, RLC just won crypto.

1372 reporting in

500 bought @ 3.09
This last week almost shook me out. Price by eom?

Just bought at 65k sats, when will I be able unload these bags?

9k at 0.60

7900 at 66 cents. Opportunity cost btfo waiting 3 months for this moment.

Jealous. Where'd you first here about them? I've been lurking Veeky Forums looking for rarely mentioned coins/projects and then checking websites/white papers after that, but I still seem to miss the 'smart money' prices.

98k since mid october. Was tough but we've made it:)

This is sidechain computing for Dapps. Not the same as a blockchain currency network.

Still huge as this brings legitmacy to intensive dapps running on eth.

You kidding me, this gets brought up every so often, at least one thread every 2 days in the last 3 months.

Very nice user, 20k here.

Was that you causing the spikes every so often in oct to nov?

Well, even better than that is that it doesn't just have to be on ETH. iExec is blockchain agnostic, so if NEO or XBY or EOS or something becomes the best platform for some other reason (don't want to learn solidity, privacy/security etc.) then iExec can pivot and still help them
Well not all of us can lurk Veeky Forums 24/7, so I only saw maybe a thread once a week in between all the VEN and XVG and TRON posting

It's true I've def created my fair share of threads, today being the last lol. Even mentioned when we hit binance soon easy x2.

Please let me ride your lambo when you get it.

Saw it first on shapeshift, looked further into it and liked what I saw.

Hmmm, I'll have to remember that, thanks user.

Naw I've been straight hodling since this time. It's a shame tho cause back in october I was torn between status and rlc and went all intro rlc. I should have realized at the time the money is gonna follow where most the volume is. Had I originally went with status I could have had an easy 300-500k rlc but w/e

Yeah, but its almost like you could make a transaction dapp, and there certainly wouldn't be any big players interested in a private trusted network that can push that kind of volume....

No point in regrets now, good sir. If we made the right choices every time, we would already be billionaires.

Look into zen. I think It could be next with a binance addition soon