Start a business with me

I'm looking for people who can help me market our cryptocurrency platform.

I'm a 20 year old computer whizkid. With a couple projects under my belt. Anyway to be frank.

ICO starts in about 20 days.
You get more details about that when you've signed on.

My job try to get YouTubers to sponsor it, server maintenance, and general spamming

Your job: let as many people, who would potentially buy in know about our platform. Full blown spamming shilling. Be creative be smart.

Also if you could do other business things thatd be great.
Like customer support

Pay would be commission of ICO, + # of token distribution. Potential future employment opportunities.

Big bonuses if you could make promotional videos.

Join my discord server
discord gg/34C9x2h
Replace the space with a dot

do you have a webpage already?

Hi baby

Link don't work

What's the link?

link doesn't work

Hey baby succ my pp plz

I would like to know how this goes for you. I have a blockchain product that will blow you away and I'm forming a team. Sending out whitepaper and roadmap to several devs tomorrow. Biz laughed at me without even hearing the idea. Its hard to explain how huge it is and still protect it which makes it difficult

Hello sergey

Me?

Its such a good fit with block chain it can use all the features of it and smart contracts that it will almost be plug and play it will unfortunately probably beat sergey to market but completely unrelated project

Yeah you. I don't know much about your project but mine has a use case in a real global market so I could probably learn a lot from someone trying to launch an ico. I think mine may be a good candidate for the inter active coin offering vitalik has proposed or I could develop it and bring it to big players in the market but I may also go the ico route

Hey may I join y'all on your endeavors?

Give me a way to contact you besides a discord link.I would like to see what you can offer. Preferably an email. I'm sending out the project outline to 5 devs tomorrow.

Suck my pen is dummy. I'm a troll.

Is there anyone with any real talent in your discord or just some bizkids trying to make easy money off a meme ico? Like I said I'm trying to form a team and this has legit 50 million dollar potential

Ok good luck and have fun with your shit ico fag. Looking forward to rub this in y'alls face later this year

Ok I'm in. Email me. I'll show you what we've got coming up, [email protected]

Fuck off troll

Discount Boxxy?

No worries. I'll be the one doing the rubbing . And please forget that email. It's just the delay got me

I'm already in contact with someone from the cobinhood ico to join my team. I will earmark this by saying TSSGSS when I run it in your face later this year so you know what you missed out on by being immature. Maybe it'll be a life lesson

seconded

Please let me prove myself to you. I have what it takes

I'll just make another thread. And try again. Hopefully I see u there

dear ples vagene and bob

I've already seen other threads about this and you guys aren't solving a problem with your ico right? Just creating another coin to try to get in on the boom? And you just shit on what's going to be the first mover in a 15 billion dollar global market. I think tomorrow after my meeting I will be able to be more specific then biz will feel really dumb and maybe not just blindly shit on every thread. But keep thinking about it maybe you can come up with a real and unique use case for the protocol. That's really the key. You do that and greatly improve a market desperate for innovation and revival and you know you have a really big and lucrative idea

cryptos desperate for innovation ? 50 keks

I'm interested in the project, but the discord link is not working

Anyone reading this look for the thread tomorrow I'm still going to reveal the project here. Only instead of looking for help will be looking for investors to secure some of the team members and I will need proof of at least 100k in your blockfolio. But you'll definitely want to invest when you see it. Like I said I'm bringing on a dev from cobinhood. Hey thanks for letting me hijack this thread too.

Not crypto....the market I am bringing the blockchain to is. It will make sense tomorrow when I publish. I just need to protect my whitepaper first.

I know though bro. It would be impossible that anyone who comes on here has done anything in the crypto space or has any ideas. We are all autistic right?