Who here getting absolutely and utterly JUST'd right now?

Who here getting absolutely and utterly JUST'd right now?

NOOOOOOOOOO

Not me. I buil hold LINK. It's experiencing a very minor dip, which is to be expected. May dip more, but it doesn't matter. It's not a shitcoin, so I don't have to worry like you all.

>been holding link since 15c
I could not be any more comfy if I tried.

-$24k since last night

UFR PLS

FUCK, if the L and the N were switched in your ID it would have been LNkeY fuck sakes

the market is quiet, what coin you hold to be JUSTED?

>tfw all in on GTO and ADA

Eugh. You're not alone brother. Getting fucking destroyed daytrading. If I had held and known how to use ED properly I'd be sitting on $30k. Sitting on $17k instead. Best thing to do moving forward is to take lessons from our JUSTing and apply them to make better decisions. I want Jan to be over and start fresh in Feb.

On the other hand, 4 weeks ago I only had about $6500 in crypto so overall not doing too bad.

I bought into the Hype of TRX and down 50% on that, also bought ripple at 2.20 expecting a moon mission after the announcement today.

would of had more if i just held tight onto btc and ltc

Only thing keeping me afloat is BNB

>only went 2x in the past month
>marketcap went 3x
im not gonna make it, am i?

Today is not the day of the prophecy I suppose.

Tomorrow is a new day my friend

Start making better decisions right now. Stop waiting on things you can't control

Any advice for someone else down $10k daytrading?

Everything I do seems to make me lose money.

I‘m actually at ATH with my portfolio.

The lesson is to hodl through a dip. Save the day trading for the bullish markets. Fact of the matter is you can only withdraw 5k at a time on exchanges so all the normie money that gets pulled during the dip is going to come rushing back

Stop daytrading. DYOR and invest in some promising low marketcap coins that are NOT shilled on Veeky Forums. Hold. Profit.

I dicked around with daytrading for a week before learning its impossible - barely broke even. Now I just manage some longer term holds, but dont time things too much. Profits already went up. Do research, check sentiment in different forums, and never buy green

I don't buy green, but it seems like everything red I buy just gets redder

Same here buddy. The crash only slowed down the velocity of my gains.

>daytrading is impossible

no, you're just a retard.

MOOOMMMMMYYYYYYY MMMMYYYYYY WHHHYYYYYY IIISSSSS VVEEEENNNN CCCRRRAAASSSSHHHIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

>i failed at it, therefore it's impossible

Have you considered that maybe you're not as smart as you think you are?

>hop coins in hopes of being able to accumulate more of one
>50 BTC sell wall placed on new coin
>old coin slowly going up

w-we're all gonna make it b-bros...

thanks user