Turned 15k in to 45k and I'm worried it's all crashing soon. What portion do I take out?

turned 15k in to 45k and I'm worried it's all crashing soon. What portion do I take out?

lol i wont let you cash out, idiot. just try it i fucking DARE you.

that's funny

can't cash out

Cash out your initial investment, so if anything happens, you didnt lose your money

Now turn 25k into 250k.

Take out the faggy weakhanded portion. Leave the 45k

Don't be a pussy. Bubbles aren't when everyone is saying 'this is a bubble'. They are when everyone takes for granted that they'll make what they've always made. I would say put a small portion of cash for insurance against dips, so you could buy them, but honestly 5k sitting in cash vs. 5k in ETH is such a joke. ETH will crush the cash so hard it's insane.

you cant cash out retard

just use a ledger nano s to lock the value... duh

Did the same. 14k to 50k. Now major holds are BNB, KCS and BIX. Gaining in BTC all the time while fiat stays the same

Everyone is taking this shit for granted.We all say it's a bubble but take continued growth as a given.

>muh "just take out your initial investment" meme

missing out on a humongous potential profit is an extremely shitty feeling, doesn't matter if you also lose your initial investment or not. i know, i've been there.
all you need to do is make sure you have more than enough money to live from in case something goes horribly wrong. don't be a moron that puts his entire bank account in crypto.

put it in a stable coin like eth

This except BTC

BTC is less stable than ETH now

>he thinks he can cash out
Oh i am laffin

And 'we' are like a few thousand people at most. Normies attitudes are absolutely 'this is a bubble'. Compare that to peak housing or tech bubble, normies attitudes were 'yeah put 2% down for your mortgage, the nice banker said it was a good idea', and calling up their 401k advisor demanding to get tech allocations. There's still a lot more room to grow before bubble territory.

>up 30k
>cash out $560 initial investment
you can cash out if you want user, but for a lot of us its pretty much pointless

I went from 60k to 600k and i am comfy with not cashing out any for now . If you cant sleep at night, take out 20k, so you have your initial and more gains that any other investment would have net you, and use the others to buy something professional that will moon with minimal risks, like xlm or req, or even stay all in eth.

I mooned so much already that it would pretty much have to go negative for me to lose money