ARK

ARK is going to be bridged with Zencash to provide private and untraceable Ark transactions

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZenSys/comments/7pp6bw/ark_community_members_are_bridging_ark_with/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7pq080/ark_community_members_are_bridging_ark_with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

that would be fucking dope

found this on reddit

reddit.com/r/ZenSys/comments/7pp6bw/ark_community_members_are_bridging_ark_with/

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7pq080/ark_community_members_are_bridging_ark_with/

Nice

Fucking nice. A lack of privacy with Ark was one of my few hangups.

What's the rundown on Zencash though? Is it actually good? Afaik it's still Monero or bust for privacy.

>tfw holding ark and zen

>tfw no zen
Probably too late now. Can't pick em all I guess.

Was thinking of picking up some zen. Can someone shill me

Zen is leaps and bounds better them monero

I asked for good information not pajeet shilling that isn't true.

tfw fuckloads of zencash

When the Ark entire ecosystem is released with core v2 and ark vm, and with the listener nodes being released, i honestly can see Ark going to top 5 very very quick.

this is huge as it stands and it will be even bigger when the ark network becomes more and more accepted.

Ark is one of the few cryptos that people might actually start using for something soon

Reduced my stack by quite a bit, but think I'll start buying in again.

It is almost a direct competitor to Ethereum right? Or do I not fully understand them both.

It's got almost the same supply as well, meaning if it ever did dethrone Ethereum (assuming it is a competitor) we'd be looking at $1000 a coin lads. Unless the market crashes first of course.

>ark community members are bridging ARK

For fuck's sake, now the community has to do the jobs of the devs? while they continue to sttutter on their pot?

Absolutely.

And yes its a competitor to ethereum. Ark will be like the normie eth to me. Just simpler, more accessible to everyone, both investors and blockchain developers.

Hopefully Ark brings enough improvements to the table to convince people to move their tokens over, because it's extremely difficult to dethrone something that won the race and works _just_ well enough.

ACES project has always been a community work.

The smartbridges will be the dev job though.

Don't say that too loudly i hear the Monerojoo's screeching in the distance.

With the increasing eth network congestion, i think any solution that proves itself as a real alternative to eth will be increasingly adopted.

and Ark is still 1/136 mc of Eth. That's a huge incentive to investors too.

ARK is not a smart contract platform though what am I missing?

>not just buying lisk

They truely never learn. Too scared to even look at ZENs website and ZENs Trello and slack and see how all the good devs are moving to a privacy coin we can all believe in.
They really do need to do something about branding and marketing, but oh well. governance first then that will come naturally as they start to hire professionals from the monthly discretionary budget

From my understanding it kinda is. Since side chains will have a full vm (if desired) allowing for smart contracts, while the main chain links them all together.

A new coin/token would push button deploy a chain and use that for its smart contracts.

>mfw zencash integration with openbazaar
you guys really have no idea what's coming. zencash is a project forked from zcash in order to sustain the highest tier of long-term development based on internally funded academic research. their goal is to become the ultimate privacy protocol for messaging, publishing, marketplaces, and of course monetary transactions. they are implementing encryption and obfuscation at every level that it's feasible while still scaling for bitcoin-level adoption. in addition, they're open to integrating completely new tech such as DAG after doing more research and testing. this is the best currency on the market, and the only one i'm holding.

>zencash is a project forked from zcash
...It better be severely different than ZCash. ZCash was fucking terrible.

>finally build up to 90% loyalty on biz_classic and they gut the program
JEWED

Th-thanks for the flat 90%+ though I guess. I'm tempted to go play flipsies on the exchange now though.

You running secure nodes?

DYOR friend.

You should have a look at cosmos.network.

It is. Just like Ark is far superior to Lisk

i'm not, but i plan to.

It's a fork of Zcash with the exact same mossad seed keys from zooko.

>With the increasing eth network congestion, i think any solution that proves itself as a real alternative to eth will be increasingly adopted.
>What is Bitcoin still being King crypto.

You don't think it'll remain kang forever though do you? And unlike ETH, it's not being used for its technology.