Hold or sell? The fact that hasn't been going anywhere since yesterday scares me

Hold or sell? The fact that hasn't been going anywhere since yesterday scares me.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/XYz3Vc3.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, that has been announced yesterday, but there was only one fucking bounce and after that it has been going into a market equilibrium pattern, meaning that it could break out or crash at any moment.

Hodl that shit until summer, at least, more banks completing their trials. I hope you got in early.

I'm a trader, not a hodler. I bought yesterday after the first pullback, expecting some huge reaction to the news.

XRP is going to move slow... If you wanted a fast gain go to a slot machine.

Honestly though XRP is not going to move very fast because it has a larger number of coin in circulation and it does not have the backing of the ideological coiners. It is riding on the back of company use, and Normal fags. DESU Coinbase would have pushed the hype way further in the US cause normies, but it is still riding Asian momentum. IMO this is a good thing because normies just want a quick buck and have weak hands most already got scared and sold. lol

TA: seems like wave C of elliot cycle completed earlier, now it's consolidating after the massive buy. keep your eyes on the volume, expect movement when it increases. if it's upwards it'll hit slight resistance at 16k sats and stronger resistance at 17k

sentiment: reddit eating the news the FUCK up. hype building

conclusion: I'm leaning bullish, but wouldn't place a buy yet

XRP is a shitcoin. Enjoy getting periodically dumped on.

i sold ripple and bought UFR, seems to have more of a future long term

i.imgur.com/XYz3Vc3.png

>The fact that hasn't been going anywhere since yesterday

A buy since yesterday
Since yesterday
Yesterday

Only a degenerate retarded mongoloid NOOB with no brains would buy on a green candle mini pump and then panic sell 24 HOURS LATER on a red candle you utter mong.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE NOOB.

sell

I need at least 7,5k. So It will have to go to 3

any chance it will happen the next few days?

These assholes see the market tanking and release their announcements (such as the MoneyGram) one to suit their own agenda. I hate 'em but I'm holding. Expect more news soon. They've got more up their sleeves. I love money more than I hate jews and banks so holding.

>next few days
try with year or so. this rocket has no fuel.

End of January maybe... Japan and Korea will announce if they will start using for money transfers after that. Honestly the hype from weak hands is not going to be big enough on its own to move this fucker. XRP needs more adoption as a payment service. Until that happens its not going to make big moves.

If you bought ATH you are stupid, and the best thing I can say is to just wait it out, if you cant handle stress sell at a loss.

>I hate 'em but I'm holding.
they're slowly dumping their private assets 2/3 of all the circulation. it's the reason for these announcements. they're exiting.

dumb niggers are literally giving them free fiat money.

sell till you can.

Maybe. I don't know. They're all already rich enough that none of them have to work again. I think they might actually have a mission. Like I say maybe... but my gut feeling is Ripple and XRP are decent long-term safe holds compared to most other coins.

Sell the worthless fiat coin

Sorry, meant XRP. Realise the diff between company and coin. Not a newfag.

>Hodling a top 3 coin with almost 100B MC that the best thing it can do in a couple of months is 2x if it doesn't bleed out to death

it wasn't really hyped up or anything so most normies dont even know about it

lol wtf, if youre a trader why do you have any interest in XRP?

sub-100k sat coins are a traders bread and butter