Can't stnad this fucking board anymore. It's all just FUDing and shilling and general douchebaggery. Fuck you all...

Can't stnad this fucking board anymore. It's all just FUDing and shilling and general douchebaggery. Fuck you all. I'm out.

buy bitbean

just lock in your coins you should be fine

No he should all in XRP

LOL

Tron to the moon, buy in

Before you leave you should register with my invitation bonus from Kucoin

7KvuRx

FPBT, and I don't even own bitbean.

I don't think you understand how imageboards work you don't have to tell us every time you log out.

see you tomorrow
btw buy xlm

fuck you cunt dad
fuck you cunt dad
fuck you cunt dad
fuck you cunt dad
fuck you cunt dad
fuck you cunt dad
fuck you cunt dad
fuck you cunt dad

The correct way to use Veeky Forums is to simply use it as a source of entertainment and updates. It's not hard to discern what is true and false in terms of news, and if there's a new coin out there you'll hear about it here.

It's ultimately up to you to actually do the research and figure out if you want to invest in something. Chances are most things people are pushing are not worthwhile long-term investments because the crypto market is oversaturated right now.

what the hell? this is a serious and well thought out reply, wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums?

thanks for the reasoned response, but im still out

good riddance normie shitface

Same, the quality of post is pathetic

>hurr durr a fellow redditor said you made him rich
>i came here and am not rich :'( bye forever

okay bye. it's not a coincidence that reddit evac'd to Veeky Forums and the place went to shit. go back to r/personal finance and worry about how much you're spending on coffee then

See you tomorrow OP

>worry about how much you're spending on coffee then

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

problem is there aren't this many news to discuss and people expect too much in general
glorious moonmissions and devastating wojak screams all the time
and most people here either don^t care or are too stupid for any real discussions

fuck u

This.

Some posters create shill threads and don't even own coins. Also, the posting of garbage TA and meme graphs all the time.

The state of \biz

See you tomorrow.