Repeat after me:

Repeat after me:

No. Refunds.

- breathes in -

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CKaluville/status/951754969161617408
tokensale.axpire.io/index.html
discord(dot)gg(slash)FgfbcpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I almost bought in this shitcoin, what happen?

Bump for interest

Same. Thought I'd sleep on it instead of panic selling some coins that are in the red for a few ETH.

What's the deal?

Shilled beyond belief. This board is and has been targetted by pump groups.

Literally just saw a thread shilling it, what the fuck happened?

Yeah my shit is in the red. Just another day in Crypto, I'm hoping everything rebounds HARD.

What ico offers refunds??

Not many, he is trying his hardest to FUD, hes mad that this sold out in just over half a day with roughly the same cap as Lamden which took 3+ days.

>selling low to catch knives
That's my Veeky Forums!

People got scammed by Roger Ver and now they want a refund.

first scam reports are starting emerge

website is already offline

twitter.com/CKaluville/status/951754969161617408

Exit scam confirmed.

I'm having trouble getting on their Telegram group (my problem), can someone see what's going on there?

I think people just went to a fake website and got scammed. The latest retweet is the COO of Bitcoin.com joining the advisory board.

there was a scam that some idiots fell for,

unrelated to this team. Have fun buying my bags at 10x you FUCKS

Agreed.

>Falls for a phish unrelated to the project
DURRRR whole thing is a scam.

Although I see how people can make money, I don't like Roger Ver or the Bitquence Leader Shingo. They rub me the wrong way. Good luck to those in it for the money though.

Ok thanks. Any word on why their site is down?
I mean this one tokensale.axpire.io/index.html not the homepage
Don't want to get my ID'd

If you invested in this you just got scammed hard.

It was buggy to begin with and along with ICO being finished they are probably going to fix it while making the necessary changes.

They rub me the right way and them being involved in the project is literally the only reason I invested.

I'm an ICOlet so just want to be sure. I gave them my MEW address and then sent them the ETH from my CuckBase account. It doesn't matter where the ETH to pay for the ICO comes from, right? JUST a little worried as I don't have anything in my wallet

Oh jeeze I am not sure, I gave a MEW address and sent it from the same one, you might have to contact them and explain what happened.

I hope I didnt get pajeet'd

Try contacting them.

Too bad their website is offline and their phone number goes to voicemail. ;)

>Mate Tokay
Okay mate

I did the same, a little worried too...

I did the same. I just though withdrawing to an exchange account would be an issue. I think we will be fine. Why would they give you the option to choose a wallet to withdraw to if theyd only let you withdraw to the one you deposited with? Im pretty sure we are ok.

did they ever post the address to put in MEW for their custom token?

I did the same. If they then went ahead and sent the tokens to the cuckbase account they are literally fucking retarded.

Do you idiots know about audits?

I mean, why would they if they ask you for a wallet address to send it to?

exactly, like just note it down and not use it for anything? retarded, i refuse to worry and believe that they're that dumb

Website is working fine for me. WTH are you people talking about?

Login then if u can

just w8, site is down, why everyone assuming that their ICO was a scam? it's pointless to think like that

I also did the same as paid in bitcoin. Website is down, did we just get pajeeted?

Major red flag

Easiest fucking money of my life.
Sitting comfy on a 8k a month income by doing barely anything, only risking .5 btc every pump.
Litterally a few minutes every other day and I make a great living from it.
Whats your reason for not joining the biggest pump group out there?

discord(dot)gg(slash)FgfbcpM