LINK!

When is our next moon mission people?

LINK bag holders are truly the Rick&Morty fans of the crypto community.

Never. The only reason why this went up was because of the influx of retard money (spoiler: everything got pumped way harder than this shitcoin). Now that the newfags are scared away this is going straight to zero again.

hahahaha so funny

I dont know Rick&Morty fans made about 320K in 2 Months, poorfag

Soon. Check out the cup and handle on the 1 day charts.

I have around 900k link left ATM and I'm getting ready to pump it again (might remember me I pumped link a week ago fairly successfully, and have since accumulated even more). Stay tuned.

Never mobius has is better than chainlink in every way.

You mean XRP and to a lesser extent Tron.

CHAINLINK holders are like autistic frog posters spamming Donald Trump memes for a year and uncovering massive political corruption to the point where their majestic frog magic helped the man become president of the most influential country on the planet.

putting a ferrari in, which costs fucking more than a snail, has to get new gears all the time, fucking expesive oil all the time, not speaking of the insurance cost and tires. Low quality shill, Faggot

this

all hype, no substance, 1 developer lmao

Try to have a discussion with a linkie from the opponents perspective and we will talk gain. Oh let me guess, there is no point in it because "LINK is literally perfect faggot", right?

Will go back to a dollar short term but t's all following the script.

Maybe you will find sergey on the moon

The scope of Mobius is huge. They are creating a decentralized DApp Store, decentralized oracles, and Smart Markets. It's all scalable and almost costless thanks to xlm. Chainlink is shit right now.

>open the whitepaper
>ctrl f "oracle"
>0 results

Xlm only. Fuck off Ranjeep

>has to get new gears all the time
>new
>gears

dont worry when you grow up and learn to drive make sure you get a car with really good gears that dont need replacing

>They are creating a decentralized DApp Store, decentralized oracles, and Smart Markets.
How is this better than a dedicated oracle solution?

found ya again spam faggot

Two month from now maybe.

This was funny the first 14 times you posted it...boo

Sergey last spotted in North Korea where he has been living as an Oligarch and become besties with Kim because he introduced him to cheesburgers.

Should I buy now?

To the baboons that dumped link in this dip: Thank you for allowing me to buy your bags at 1$ each.
I once held 10k of this, but from my stupidity (getting hacked and then daytrading like a retard) I am down to 4k. Still enough to get the incoming brutal moonage.
Then you will buy my bags after mainnet launch and I will go invest in 2-3 pluto missions.
In the first dip you will panic sell LINK which I will buy back for second monster moon mission once people find out that you can have passive income for life.
P.S. I actually plan on selling data with chainlink

Link bag holders aare truly teh rick&morty fans of teh crypto community.

AAAAAAHHHHHH ALL MY LINK IS GONE
are you the origin of th meme?

No, that was me.

Jacob? Is that you?

Yes it's me

Best meme of 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LINKKKK ALL MY LINK IS GONNNEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am at 3990 link user. Going to be good.

Glad you like it user.

link is the new dgb

Sorry for your loss, just take comfort in the fact that you made so many of us kek hard

Jacob! We missed you!

So you're the "martyr" in pic related, right?
If I were a richfag I'd pay you your legendary 20k in a heartbeat for your sacrifice to memedom.

no I was the one that also held REQ from pre-ico prices and LINK from 0.35 and was royally fucked by a fake etherlookup firefox plugin. MEW strongly recommended downloading it but FUCKING FORGOT to tell explicitly that ONLY the chrome one is the FUCKING legit.

That was me, yes. The memes must flow.

very soon desu. a few whales are putting up sell walls to drive the price down. dont fall for it goy!

every single indicator is screaming 'buy link' right now

Did you manage to recover bro?

How likely is it that we reach $15 by September?

Sell now. Mobius comes for the stinky linkies

Linkies are the new digimarines

LINK is my all-time worst pick so far. Is this faggot coin ever going to climb again or should I take my loss and move on to greener pastures?

Maybe you should ask the only dev on the project who just bounced.

I scraped together some more money and bought back in at 26 cents. I was so jaded that the post-Sibos downtrend was peanuts.