Tfw you're going to be a part of the biggest bubble in recorded history, or the biggest wealth transfer in history

>tfw you're going to be a part of the biggest bubble in recorded history, or the biggest wealth transfer in history

either way shits gonna be remembered for centuries to come

How big was the dot-com bubble ? 5 trillion? We still have time.

not adjusted for inflation IIRC

How much would it be now?

probably 8-9 trillion

The difference is that the valuation of stocks is tied to known fundamental numbers. Cryptos are all about supply/demand. There is no limit for crypto market cap where one couls say "alright, now it's overvalued".

>couls
*could

What are you bros gonna fo after accumulating wealth?

>travelling
>Hair grafts

blblblblbllblblbll

This is not nearly the biggest one. IT bubble was.

lol op you have no clue, wait for the bonds bubble late this year. crypto is baby games

soon.

>aWhat are you bros gonna fo after accumulating wealth?
Accumulate more wealth until I can retire. Then kill myself when that gets boring.

Don't be so bleak friend, there's always a next level. For example you could help poorfags make it

8-9 trillion and US only

This is global

>after accumulating wealth?

there is no after. there is only the next moon mission.

play vidya games

become a homeowner, maybe a hairgraft, collect some retro computers, build my home network, and then give the rest to my community. Build something in my town that will help people and that the people want. I won't have kids so I have no reason to hoard money.

Quit my job. Buy a house then travel around the world

>what will I do?
Paint myself brown and go rape Swedish girls on the government dime

Building a state of the art bunker so I can watch and enjoy the inevitable balkanization of the USA in comfort.

This, gonna git gud at Overwatch and join the OWL

look for more investments so I can get my score up even higher

become dubsguy

>playing overwatch for a living

I think i'd rather work in a cubicle desu

>biggest bubble in recorded history

are you 89IQ

We're not done yet, not by a long shot.

>dump everything

>travelling
bydlo

Traveling hairgrafts havenĀ“t been invented yet but it is a lofty goal. Imagine you full head of hair migrating to your face over the span of an hour.

I wil probably start down to the road of bogification.

There is 7.442 billion people in the world with only $80 trillion in circulating fiat currency.

This means there's a minimum of $250 trillion dollar demand for money around the world.

Crypto is supplying that demand!

This is not a "bubble," for crypto is not a stock!

So shut up you fruitbowl gay bastard!

my nigga