I see this coin being shilled all they everywhere

I see this coin being shilled all they everywhere

is it really that good? can it really be a good investment?
poorfag asking

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/iAA8Wze.png
etherscan.io/token/0xea097a2b1db00627b2fa17460ad260c016016977#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

officialy bazinga coin level shilling

best coin ever

I don't think so

i.imgur.com/iAA8Wze.png

They burned like 90% o f the tokens... Check out etherscan..

It's a fucking pnd discord group. If you still don't understand the abnormal shilling and how to interpret it then you deserve to lose money

For some reason threads about this coin always degenerate into a sort of debate on shilling.
Now let's face it, every coin is shilled: UFR is no different than LINK, or VEN or REQ. All coins who gave good profits in the last months.
The truth is that when a coin is shilled on Veeky Forums for a long time, there is usually a good opportunity behind.

Let's see a few good reasons:
-it is being actively developed by a non-Pajeet team
-marketcap is still small
-will be added to big exchanges soon, normies will skyrocket the price

bruh, DYOR. There are shills, anti shills, everywhere. The coin is about incentivizing seeding of torrents, creating a network where even unpopular files are seeded heavily

That UHD movie that nobody seeds because there are too many shittier versions that ppl download because they're small? You'll be able to get that and play it on your fucking 8k 80 inch 19 channel surround sound Atmos shit or whatever

Random fucking academic paper from the 60s that you can't find, you bet somebody will seed that.

Yes, there is a barrier to entry ('transaction' costs for paying the seeders), but you can bet that will be much lower than the actual content price and if you seed as well you will make that back quickly.

If executed well (that's a big if) this will become a premier filesharing network with the highest quality of seeders and torrents

As far as low caps go this is as good as any other opportunity. Especially compared to the other garbage that gets posted here.

UFR, get in or don't bruh because in a couple weeks it'll either be where it is now, or rocketing towards 200 mil market cap.

A normal human being would see that the overuse of lame shitty lazy ass memes for this coin is a big red flag

Here you go OP. Rajeesh and Pravati already posted their pastas

There is a discord group, but we promote it because we believe in it. Check the chart, it's clear that this is not a pump and dump, but organic growth with periods of consolidation and sideways movement. This coin will go until 100 mil for sure.

All reasons mentioned by and are good reasons. I saw this coin being shilled here and joined the group. Just check it out if you have the opportunity, you won't be disappointed.

>Random fucking academic paper from the 60s that you can't find, you bet somebody will seed that.

I download concert recordings and this is a huge problem. Torrents will go weeks without seeders, one will appear for an hour and give you 12% of the file before disappearing. If Upfiring solves this problem it'll be fucking killer.

etherscan.io/token/0xea097a2b1db00627b2fa17460ad260c016016977#balances

0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

This wallet holds 791000000.1325 UFR.
97.0552% of all tokens minted.

This makes the current supply 24 million. This is the most uninformed piece of FUD I've seen in quite some time. And I even think this is a P&D. Doesn't mean it's a scam. They have a cool idea, and that's more than Verge has. Read their whitepaper, it's neat.

We're still in the infancy stage of this coin. So much room to grow from this. The real deal starts when this hits another exchange.

>not knowing about the token burn

Weak FUD. 800 mil UFR tokens were removed from the supply.

Why would it? The demand for rare content like that is so low that it won't be worthwhile seeding it over something more popular. UFR may solve other problems, but I don't think that is one of them.

incentivizing torrents is fucking obviously a great idea idk what the fuck you all are going on about

Guess every coin on biz is a PnD then. I cannot believe the shit that I see on this board. EVERY COIN IS SHILLED, BUY THE GOOD ONES MORONS.

UFR is a great buy, at least $5 before feb

Well, if Upfiring gains widespread adoption there will be more incentive across the board to seed torrents. I know I'm a lazy asshole who doesn't turn on Vuze half the time. If I'm getting paid to do it, there's a bit more incentive than just sharing cool shows.

Just think of the number of 420 burnouts there are in the world that will be telling all their friends how they can get paid to seed torrents.

Anyone who doesn't see the potential in this isn't paying attention.

Sure, I guess, but ultimately disk space is limited. Seeding a file that might get one download a year just isn't worthwhile compared to seeding something more popular. Some files are small to the point where you can easily have millions of them, yes, but having a massive amount of active files presents a major organizational problem for the seeder(s).

I don't think this protocol is any better for that particular use case than torrents, but I could be wrong.

Too late.

In any case, using the UFR network doesn't carry the same risk as using major torrent trackers. Not that the government actually gives a shit about normies torrenting Stranger Things.

>mcap 27mil
>too late

>Not that the government actually gives a shit about normies torrenting Stranger Things.
The government, no, but private copyright holders have been doing mass surveillance of torrent swarms for years, sending out scare and extortion letters to users based on their IP. I hope UFR can help with that.

its pajeet pnd coin, stay away from it

Doing God's work

I just don't understand why you think pump and dumps put millions into this fucking market, you fool. The people in that discord probably don't even have $10k between them.

Pls send me invite to ufr discord shill

It's not them putting the value in, it's the people they're shilling to. That said, these retards mostly seem to shill on Veeky Forums and this board doesn't have the traffic to do that either.

That's UFR right? It's essentially a cp distribution network.
So yeah, definitely a market.

No UFR won’t let you do images or video hahahahahah

if you don't care that much about the product itself, and more about the money, then just know it has still a low mcap amd its fairly well known, it still has a lot of room to keep rising.

They totally mean to eventually though, buy up goy :^)

just sold my XLM bags for this, made huge gains now im going all in for more gains

UFR is probably the only coin being shilled that is on a massive downward spiral, why would people be shilling this coin anyone with half a brain would of already cashed out, this is obviously not a pump n dumb looking at the char alone determines this.

Yes it will. The initial proof-of-concept releases will only support a limited amount of formats, but eventually it will support nearly everything.

>why would people be shilling this coin anyone with half a brain would of already cashed out, this is obviously not a pump n dumb looking at the char alone determines this.
You can't expect people dumb enough to join a Veeky Forums pump&dump Discord to be rational actors.

lel wut esle can you even do with it.
nah mate its vaperowave even the whitepapers have 0 info
its a high risk coin

Also sold my xlm to put in ufr. The coin was just named as a hidden gem by Altcoin Buzz.

"Share doc files". That's what they say.

Alpha product does not allow videos, but beta/release will eventually support it.

"a massive downward spiral"

It's just about to finish a correction and has 4x in the past week.

Are you braindead?

UFR is a cp distribution network, it has massive potential to succeed in the market before you numbskulls say its fucking useless why dont you do some research.

>99% of traffic is cp
>authorities just say 'oh noes, coins! bane of our existence!' and do a 360
Yeah totally happening

>didn't read the whitepaper
>FUD out of ignorance

It's good project. Just read whitepaper. The price will go at least to 10$ so it's still not too late.

>ies just say 'oh noes, coins! bane of our existence!' and do a 360
>Yeah totally h
What are you using to calculate retracements automatically senpai?

For anyone saying the product doesnt allow for videos, please read the whitepaper and atleast check the reddit before hand there is a lot of mis information regarding UFR and its beta project vs its alpha project.

>good project
>only realistic use is cp
k

When it gets listed on a new exchange in 9 days expect its price to do what RLC's price did today

Every coin which has a good shill following did well, indeferent of the quality of the coin(which this coin definitely has, unlike trx for ex).

With 1 or 2 months of hold this coin will prove itself. UFR alpha in Feb, new exchanges, there is a lot of room for growth guys.

Cp isn’t even a use for UFR since it won’t allow pictures or video hahahaha