I just want to tell you that there is no rational reason to think the cup meme is going to come true...

I just want to tell you that there is no rational reason to think the cup meme is going to come true. In all likelyhood we are going to wait until new fresh news or new alt run, and it might take a few month.
Just wanted you ADHDfags to know, if you are here it is for the long run. It may bleed down to 40 cents, maybe even lower. If you are not ready for it you should sell right fucking now.

To be honest I think you might be right. The cup and handle are only forming on the BTC and ETH charts.

In terms of USD charts which is all that matters, there is no cup and handle. Just a peak that we reached and now a correction.

Be patient lads and wait till mainnet launches for the true moon mission.

Fresh news? They have the first implementation launching in the next 2 months and have hired devs and most likely a marketing manager by now. Another blog post would be less than 2 weeks away for sure. That's where you get the big fucking handle mate

are you fucking serious? The inverse is true newfag.

You're making my dick hard thinking about buying 40cent link

BTC is fucking worthless. If you want to hold those putrid shit filled bags all the way to $1 be my fucking guest.

I'm happy using fiat which actually works and which I can actually buy things with.

I fucking hope so.

But surely the BTC pair tells you more about the actual demand for LINK because you buy it with BTC/ETH not USD. The USD pairing includes the overall crypto boom, and any trend specific to LINK is buried under BTC noise.

>What are trading pairs?

It doesn't matter whether BTC is worthless or not, pajeet.

I know right? If Sergey wait a few weeks for hiiring a marketing guy and give us the silence treatment until testnet it might even go down 0.20, especially if we have a btc or eth run at the same time.

I don't use BTC/Link pairing or BTC/any alt pairing kek.

You couldn't pay me to exchange my actually useful and valuable fiat money for shitfilled BTC bags. I refuse to buy or use that garbage coin (not that you can use it even if you wanted too).

I use ETH pairs but right now ETH is threatening to become as shit as BTC.

>i just look at the fiat, i don't care about BTC even though 99% of the market is dictated by its movements :^)

fucking retarded newfags, i swear to god.

well you get the same pattern in the ETH pair

what the hell is wrong with you anyway

I would legitimately consider loading up my credit cards if that happened. They are zero interest so I would be ok.

Check this hipster newfag out lmao

Shitting on THE KING to sound trendy, gtfo retard

When btc moons, you are going to shit yourself. Don't be retarded. You should always pay attention to btc.

pls be true

>When btc moons

It never does that anymore. And likely never will again.

I don't even care so much that alts dip for a day when BTC shits the bed. It just means I can get them on a discount. They always rebound up the next day anyways.

Good luck trying to time that market and sell your alts for BTC, then sell your BTC back for alts before everyone else though.

>TAing altcoins on USD charts
Congratulations, that is the most retarded thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums

Are you retarded? We just say a massive fall bull run.

This would be the slowest fucking cup of all time if it were actually happening.

I always keep a position in btc so that I don't have to time shit. How will you buy the dip if your capital is in alts without having to inject more money into your portfolio. While you're losing money I'll be compounding my gains through btc.

The textbook cup is copper price and it took like 20 years.

nice try

Are you kidding. If this is a cup it's a relatively short one.