Other urls found in this thread:

paypex.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_game
youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk6l3WwBG0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks just bought 100k

yes

would you like to buy my tulip that guarantees trust in financial transactions and distributed applications?

Closed source blockchain will win out. Screenshot this. Open source is a meme.

can't imagine being this stupid

>guarantees trust in financial transactions and distributed applications

Heh.

This is funny because literally every new coin promises something obscure that uses crypto buzzwords that make no sense.

>Shitcoin validates and facilitates the payment system of companies in an Ethereum environment. Also, free wallet.

>I'M IN!

>can't imagine being this stupid

You're the stupid one.

Bitcoin isn't tulip mania, simply because tulips can be created infinitely and Bitcoin is limited.
But the game isn't about BTC anymore, is it?
A new cryptocoin is generated every single day. They can be created from nothing, they don't even need to be grown like tulips. Cryptos are literally nothing but numbers on a screen and we're paying thousands for them.
People are so gonna be laughing at us in the future.

>Dude I bought a house. What did you buy in 2018?

>I bought numbers on a screen from some Chinese dude.

Without a doubt.

>i bought a house after investing in numbers on a screen from some chinese dude.

which bought me a house

The fact that the richest investors make money off the poor investors does not mean cryptos are useful.
Cryptos are useless, a bubble, tulip mania. You know it, I know it.
Name one thing you did with ETH in 2017 apart from buying or selling it.
We have all these crazy technologies but nobody uses them for anything. Visa, Paypal and SWIFT work just fine.

of course everybody knows it's a bubble. I'm gonna guess 99% of the people on this board don't actually care about crypto and are only looking at the gainz. The thing is, if you get in early enough and keep riding the wave to get out at the right time, you don't give a flying shit if those numbers on your screen are meaningless as you can exchange them for sweet $$$

sweet...we are buying tulip bulbs?

>Visa, Paypal and SWIFT work just fine.
literally this. and it's cheaper too.

>inb4 muh "smart" contracts meme.

Short sighted fool

>3-5% middleman fee
>cheap
Got a bridge to sell ya

lol are you that retarded 18 year old from the other day who made an imaginary 150k

right, I'd rather pay a double digit USD fee and wait for 5 hours confirmation at the supermarket with BTC :^)

The blockchain isn't even good technology, computer scientists are already developing better shit than that.
The blockchain is simply like a log book where information of every movement is logged and kept, and every user of the blockchain holds a copy of it to make sure it's accurate. It's so primitive it sickens me.

>30$ transaction fee
>no way of getting your money back in case of a scam
>no securities, you're your own bank. You fuck up one time and you're done
>crazy af volatility

What is the meaning of this image?

They're only obscure buzzwords if you're a moron who doesn't understand the underlying technology.

>computer scientists are already developing better shit than that.
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

The Tulipomania is literally a meme and didn't even happen the way normalfags think it did, comparing it to the crypto bubble is absurd and retarded.

that's why there needs to be companies in place that can manage your cryptos for you
like a crypto bank

>They're only obscure buzzwords if you're a moron who doesn't understand the underlying technology.

Check out Paypex. Does this shit seem legit to you?

paypex.org/

The more you study this page the more you realize there's a Chinese dude typing interesting crypto buzzwords to make you buy before you use your brain.

This is hilarious.

>some sub 100M chink shitcoin is a scam
>therefore all of crypto is
Come on buddy

If your point is that shitcoins are shit, then congratulations, Sherlock, you've deduced something everyone already fucking knew. The actually good projects like ETH are well and truly revolutionary.

wait, theres still nocoiners on Veeky Forums, after all this time?

>He hates money

Eth is already at full load

Ethereum is by far the most well-developed network and a ton of stuff is running on it. Scaling issues will be fixed this year, and after that it'll be in a league of its own.

>not wanting to pay for a service.
>jealous to the honest working businessman
>constantly trying to drag him to his retarded cult and rob his savings by promising bright future for everyone

cryptotards confirmed for commie sum

>biggest, largely unregulated bull market in history
>commie "sum"

>sum
fuck me of course the commies are *scum

now make money from it

>i'm too stupid to understand concepts or too lazy to do my own research, therefore it's a scam.

>free market capitalism
>commie scum

it's you that deserves free helicopter rides

So?
A lot of people made profit from tulip mania.

>market
First of all it's not a market, it s ponzi scheme. To have a market you need to have useful product or service.

Second just jump from a helicopter ya piece of shit. No free money for you.

just read this
then eat some shit.

You don't know what either a market or a Ponzi scheme is, congratulations. Kill yourself.

it's a zero sum game you dumb nigger faggot.
you don't know shit about what you're talking about, still you open your big greasy mcdonald mouth.
gtfo boomer.

Tulips aren't bitcoins. Tulips are perishable goods. And tulips can multiply.

yes, exactly like that
apart from the fact it has infinitely more money in it than tulips ever did and they actually have real world use
other than that exact same though

but it is a market
just because you don't like what is being bought and sold doesn't make it a market

you commie fuck
you side with the central banker scum

LITERALLY THIS

>zero sum game
like the one that i'm playing with your retarded mother?

there is no game. we were talking about market. dipshit.

>being this retarded.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_game

>what is being bought and sold
what is being bought and sold ya ape?

kys burger.

money

>italians and irish are not white
this meme again

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_game
- yaaay loook mom our brainlet of a kid can use wikipedia .... !!
- but he still cant grasp the consept of "market" daddy. we need to increase his adderal dosage...

no you're the one that can't understand easy concepts, stay poor and gtfo dumbass.
pretty sure you wagecuk at kfc serving niggers all day, have -50 IQ, and you come here trying to talk about shit you don't understand.

>money
try more like "promise for money" and you will probably become right.

now please explain me what is "gambling"

Didn't the tulip bubble grow and pop within a span of two weeks

cope more faggot. i already cashed out ~25k.
and stay poor.

>pretty sure you wagecuk
I'm actually not. I'm running small local crypto exchange and a lot of retards like you are paying me to do whatever I want all day every day.

Stay fucked and broke moron and thanks for the REAL money in my bank.

>paypex.org/
can you imagine being 13 and coming on the internet for the sole purpose of larping at strangers?

Can you imagine such a sad existence?

kek you're a moron and a larper, just kys.
you're a nobody, basement dweller.

>i already cashed out ~25k.
25 are my mortgages for a month ya poor piece of shit. just kill yourself.

you should go wagecuck. your mom is tired of your shit jason, she have to sell her pussy all day long while you stay at hope playing vidya, larping on 4chin and fapping to traps.

nocoiner cope

you know nobody believe your larp? dumb fuck.

have some music ya nitwits. remember that you're never going to be rich if you can't learn to deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk6l3WwBG0

Yes.

Only the pool of people is a lot bigger.

You meant figuritively

>promises something obscure that uses crypto buzzwords that make no sense.

For you, the uninitiated.

So, the stock market is bubble?

tis better to own than loan you dirty dancer

backed by future speculation on deals features and news, imaginary stake in real businesses with sometimes tangible products, could be, you're onto something user

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/