Shill me some coins for me to research and perhaps then buy. Doesnt matter if it's a shitcoin or a HODL

Shill me some coins for me to research and perhaps then buy. Doesnt matter if it's a shitcoin or a HODL

DYN

Go for canya. It's low now so buy more now

I wanted to shill you $OCL, but it seems like it already got a meh rating from you (why? In the greater sheme, everyone in crypto is a "who?" and it's all way too ambitious). What's the max score in your sheet?

EOT token and mercury maybe, since you apparently are into waves?

I own 20 coins already but
>10k users
>No one in Australia knows about it
>100m total supply
>Already worth like $4
Yeah, nah

It's out of 5
The literal who guys are trying to be the center of cryptocurrency in EU, which would be goddamn gigantic if possible but they have no real credential to convince the authorities.
And I'm not 'into waves' as such, I was just looking up the coins that are normally shilled here

PBL. Not a shitcoin tho. DYOR

>And I'm not 'into waves' as such, I was just looking up the coins that are normally shilled here
I see. Must have missed that. Never have seen anything waves based shilled/discussed here and waves itself is apparently totally hated by Veeky Forums.
But you are right, they really are very, very ambitious and I doubt that they'll totally suceed, but still, some of their ideas seem good.
Bought some anyways, since they are cheap and crypto is crazy enough that this alone could make them moon…

Well "normally" may be a little strong, lets say "I saw it being mentioned here"

Ethos (Previously BitQuence)

Last bump so I have enough shit to research all day

Hm, not sure why you dislike MSP for some reason when it's a clear moon mission with exchange launch soon while having only 50 mil market cap, but you could try researching Bismuth, their github seems really active.

Didnt like their shallow whitepaper and the people working for it didnt give me any faith based on their previous work

Hmmm I should probably be more descriptive in the notes section so I dont forget it when I look it up again later

Thanks for the s

Check out OPUS

*suggestion
sage for double post

HST.

I have. I think their major goal of getting big in China is impossible with their other statement of bypassing censorship.

Still, enough buzzwords to get boosted at least once I think.

HPB.

Crea and My Wish you having a laugh Op?

I actually plan to buy crea and mywish around feb.

I think crea has a chance to get involved in every day life if it does what it promises.

HPB, ITC, GNX, BIX and QASH. All chink coins

its going to moon within the next 3 days

ITC, elf, elixir

I hope so

>>I think crea has a chance to get involved in every day life if it does what it promises.

fucking this

Just needs to be a bit more transparent with their members and needs just ONE big exposure and I think it will boom.

My full note actually says
>Staff only listed on bitcointalk. Shitty presentation. Promising

pls rate AGRS

ayy lmao

ZAP on Cryptopia