Sold everything an hour ago

>sold everything an hour ago
>market starts to recover

who is responsible for this? is there some higher power or people that tracks when i sell and does this? i hope there is a god and he does something with those people. not fair...

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes whales prey on weak hands, and you have weaker hands than me, a femanon

Its called being a weakhanded faggot

ill give you 1 doge to show us your tits

Y O U
O
U

>Is there some higher power or people that tracks when i sell and does this?

what coins do girls like?

>he sold the bottom. pump it

Street mill

Why the fuck would you sell when all the FUD has been proven to be misguided and wrong? You need to do more fundamental analysis of the market. This isn't TA jut basic FA.

>doesn't sell when prices are going up
>what is your IQ?

Show bobs and vegana and buy ADC

His IQ is exactly equal to his age

I'm honestly wondering who are the people who are driving these these panics and steep downtrends.

The most logical explanation would be day traders that buy every dip and sell for 5% profit.

>I'm honestly wondering who are the people who are driving these these panics and steep downtrends.
>
>The most logical explanation would be day traders that buy every dip and sell for 5% profit.
I just can't accept that buy high sell low is so prevalent :/

Perhaps there is no singular force that does it?

The market ebbs and flows due to complex interrelated reasons.

>not entering a hibernated, full-deluded mode during downtrend to wait it down without excreting too much cortisol.

Why the fuck do people ever sell? I've only been on this train since September but there's never been a crash I havent recovered from because I just don't fucking sell. You haven't lost any money until you sell low.

>is there some higher power or people that tracks when i sell and does this?
Yes it's called bot algorithms. Welcome to dumb AI.

You absolute dumbass. Buy high, sell low.

this
if you have semi decent investments, what does it matter if you have to hold for 2 years instead of 2 weeks?

>2 years in crypto
>predictable in any manner

A month is long-term in crypto.

You have to buy high now

did the same mistake in december, learnt my lesson

were all beginners at some point

it's because you're the one running the simulation. everything reacts to you, to test you

Show feminine penis

Normie get out of here, if you have been into this for a year you would know this is not a crash

Talk about scared

thats all ur own fault, now rebuy everything

DID YOU FUCKING SELL ONE HOUR AGO? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You did good, buy high
Sell low.

Yes user, you are living in a simulation.
Murphy's law works only against you, because only you exist.

Explain to me your "thinking" pattern here. You just saw the market dump hard on unfounded Korea will ban crypto bullshit, you saw that debunked by official channels, you saw people coming for the head of the official entity that actually announced the bullshit, totally validating the perspective that we've held all along that these fuckers won't just ban crypto, they *can't* ban crypto, and the market had already started to recover, and you then go and decide to sell everything?
Why the fuck do you hate money? What makes your brain tick? You fuckers confuse the shit out of me. Can't you stop trading with your emotions and just step back and think for a second? Christ this market is fucked with people like this making decisions. I pray you had less than a grand in.

>sold everything an hour ago
Damn you're dumb... You sold right before the bullrun.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>buy high sell low
>the true Veeky Forums way

Leave now.
Havent you read the article stating that crypto is only for cis white males?
Niggers and bitches have to get the fuck out.

This, WTF guys just delete blockfolio and don't come back and you WILL be richer. I swear I made more money doing nothing at all than actually trading because this market is just fucking ridiculous.