Anyone else feel like there’s an invisible barrier preventing you from making gains?

Anyone else feel like there’s an invisible barrier preventing you from making gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/05/18/iq-and-income/comment-page-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

started a week ago with 1k
now have $800
highest i got was $1400 then korea fud happen

started a week ago.
Top. Kek.

might be your brain user

Just buy more of your own coins so the ones you had are worth more, easy gains

Yes. And there is and I have no doubt about this.

No really
>started out with $700 in November
>bought IOTA
>went up to 2.6k
>didn’t take it so serious and forgot to sell until it went down to $4
>bought DBC, went up to 3.5k
>now down to 2.5-2.7k

It's called your IQ

One word: WHALES

These motherfuckers are the reason I keep having to sell low. I'm on the brink of becoming a Communist.

Lol go back to work, you're bagholding my bubble profits

This. Easiest way to get rich.

its you buddy.

>selling low

Too weak and stupid to stand behind your investments, blaming more successful people for your own failures....typical commie

started 2 months ago at 5,000. Now up to 12k.

>Bought 9 ethereum at 600 avg.
>Big dip happened in december. Transfered 1 ethereum to binance.
> buy xlm at .20
>xrp at 1.20
>trx at .02
>BAT .40
>BNB at 5.

Selling on green candles and buying back in on the dips. I know I can do better...I want to be able to 3x each month.

It really is just low IQ, OP. I can tell because it's my problem too. All my smarter friends have already multiplied their initial investment multiple times while I'm hodling on a 30% loss.

but my IQ is 132. And I am holding, even doing research on the coins. Might skyrocket soon, but I've just had a feeling that I was never intended to be rich

132 isn't that high. Sorry, OP.

sorry brudda. gains only start happening above IQ 140

>t. 128 brainlet

>98th percentile
>above Mensa limit

>not that high

bro just take a deep breath... and visualize gains coming in... gains going out (into things you choose)... let abundance flow through you... feel it and relax... just enjoy how lucky you are to have these opportunities :)

You're competing for a place among the 99.999 percentile, and you think being the smart one among 50 normies is gonna work out for you?

Let your losses among one of the largest wealth transfers in history speak for themselves.

Started 3months ago with 3800.
Now @ 47000 and cashed out my initial investment so I don't have stress... Play money now.

Your problem is you have weak hands user. You know the scene in the beginning of "wolf of wall street" where mcconaughey says to jerk off more? SHIT ISN'T A MEME user. IT MAKES FOR STRONG HANDS!!

It's me. Haha thnx for you bitcoins

You done good. I hodl everything believe has good fundamentals purely because every time I tried to swing trade it took too long and I got nervous.

>You're competing for a place among the 99.999 percentile, and you think being the smart one among 50 normies is gonna work out for you?

>For example, based on their academic credentials, scholar Jonathan Wai estimates that 45% of billionaires have IQ’s in the top 1% of America (IQ 135) which implies the typical billionaire has an IQ somewhere in the low 130s. Since billionaires have ten figure net worths, it seems reasonable to assume they have roughly nine figure incomes (since earning hundreds of millions a year, should eventually translate into amassing over a billion) and my model estimates that nine figure earners should average IQ 132. U.S. presidents resemble billionaires or nine figure income earners, because although presidents have “only” a six figure income, their lifestyle of living in a colossal mansion with servants, secret service protection, stratospheric power and flying by private jet, resembles the life of a billionaire. Evidence suggests U.S. presidents also average IQ’s in the low 130s.
brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/05/18/iq-and-income/comment-page-1/

What do you think the average IQ of a hobbyist crypto trader is? It sure isn't 100.

>1.3 billion people
There's millions of fucking Indians with a higher IQ than you OP. Think of that.

on a serious note, I am well confident that the average IQ of a crypto trader is in the 98th percentile, considering most people on IQ threads post their IQ to be in the 120-140 range

I shorted everything yesterday and suddenly everything's mooning again, so yes.

get patient. I'm up 2x over the last 3 weeks.