I don't get it. Does anybody have anything bad to say about this...

I don't get it. Does anybody have anything bad to say about this? All I hear is positive and that there is a fork coming today but I am still not sure.
Anybody care to enlighten me and tell me that this is somehow a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
coindar.org/en/event/achain-act-hard-fork-928
twitter.com/realZJB/status/951468031120674816
huffingtonpost.com/entry/achain-this-unknown-blockchain-platform-in-china-already_us_5a572a0ae4b0d1a645f96c2a
news.kucoin.com/en/achain-fork-all-kucoin-users-will-receive-abtc-in-11-ratio-after-the-fork-is-completed/
youtube.com/watch?v=DfJi-z5ILtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't. It's the definition of under the radar.

Seems like free money to me user. I guess the logo is sort of ugly?

sold at the top. free money? IMO only comes with BTC

There won't be regular threads about here until its $5+

It has been mooning recently and after the fork there will be a bloodbath. Also the fork creates 3billion coins, so idk how much the can grow.

My reasons, but Im not very well informed about it

when the fork is up, should I sell my old ACT coins and keep the new ones or sell the new ones?

I have 695 ACT

Will fork gib me monays?
What it do

I did some reading just now. As far as I understand one of the main features of act is "forkability". So I guess there may be other forks of act coming?

I already replied to you in the other thread newfag.

give me fork money forkfag what it do

just fucking die

It needs to be stored on your wallet with fork staking enabled. If not your tokens will be burned. I'd sell it now if you don't know how to do that because getting the tokens has been priced in. And this will dip straight after.

ok fuck that I sold

Good, it was for the best

Fuck me

Is this true? Sounds like a troll. Can't find any infos or options for that.
I get the feeling that some people are trying to fud this coin

No Kucoin will airdrop the forked tokens into your account, so I've heard

Yeah, thats what I heard. Does "fork stacking enabled" even make sense? That is not how blockchains are working.

Guess still hasn't finished accumulating.
Fuck it, I am in with 20%. The fomo is too strong. Wish me luck!

same id, I was FUDing the ADHD normie

Now I see, well played I guess.
Got me for a while there, why is it so hard to stay focused in this game?

Probably because so little people here actually understand the tech behind crypto, myself included

Up to 30 forks already in development, there will be hundreds of forks with this coin

FAGGOT ALERT FAGGOT ALERT

Kucoin is supporting the fork, dont sell this cuck your bags

Thank you, bought back in

i saw Achain a few months ago.. there was 2 posts so i got lucky catching it.. bought and sold off. Theres still decent gains to make but i dont like playing long-term with stuff i hate. I did my research back then and their ICOs/dAPPS have bullshit in their whitepaper.. Lots of shit mean absolutely nothing, its just mumbo jumbo to fill papers. Mostly scam dapps and fake users. Chinese people don't actually like achain, theyve known for a while and only their pajeets are hyped about it.. so yeah enjoy your profit but stay careful its a shitcoin with massive spelling errors on the first page. first 3months they wrote shit like bitcon and blokchan on achain's main page and white paper had stuff copy pasted from wikipedia

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I mean after the fork dude.
Or do you think this will rise?

4 HOURS TO GO TO FORK
get it while you still can you pajeets, you're gonna regret in when you raalize how much abtc is actually worth

it's like literally bitcoin with smart contracts

It has its own use, even after the fork. Also there will be other forks incoming, thats how its built, see:

source pls

I like it.

No one is talking about this cuz they are accumulating, this will blow up. 2x in a couple of days 100%

Whats maybe left to say: Kucoin doesn't need a verification (for anyone who wants to jump in before the fork).
Glad I made this thread, im kinda hyped now.

760 ACT, will i make it?

Should I dump all my VEN into this before the fork, then buy it back after? Is this a viable plan?

but literal bitcoin is also literal trash and by adding smart contracts to trash you don't do much so explain further

You can do that, but ACT is actually a really good hold long term, even better than VEN because the hype hasn't even started yet, imagina buying NEO at 1$
Are you in for short term gains or long term moons?

Even if I wanna hold, should I sell after fork and rebuy the inevitable dump? Cant imagine this not dumping.

twitter.com/realZJB/status/951468031120674816

Yeah exactly, people just don't get it, but it doesn't matter, I'm slowly filling my bags for that inevitable moon

3 HOURS TO GO

I sold all my bnty, dbc and qlink for it.
After the fork I'll buy back into bnty, not too sure about dbc and qlink

Ok, then I am definitely holding my 686 ACT Forever.

Do you get the fork if you have the eth pairing?

Yes you just have to hold ACT or BTC

Look at this, someone is trying to keep the price down, you know what that means Veeky Forums

I didn't think it would matter what you traded for ACT. It's just ACT

Ok thanks, I been loading this one the past couple weeks :)

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>11 eths
>trying to keep price down

thats not a sell wall, thats more like a sell sidewalk lmaoo

ok

with the small volume, it is

AAAAAAAA SELL SELL SELL THE SUPPORT LEVEL IS 1 SAT

everyone in this thread that's a weak handed pajeet, I'm waiting for your bags, pls sell at this dropping price
I need more abtc

The moment they get their advertisement shit together its going to blow up

Thats what I think. Cmc 105 without any shilling.

How many hours till the fork?

Alright, thanks. I really hope it doesn't dump hard after the fork, I just went all in on ACT yesterday.

It will definitely dump since the fork should already be factored into the price, but not by that much I hope.

>tfw I probably bought in near ATH again
haHaa. I really do hope this coin becomes the next NEO.

You're gonna get the forked coins atleast, most the normies selling probably didn't even know/care about them

so if i hold a few of these on kucoin, will my act's get devalued on there because the fork is a new coin? or should it also go up

Well it should get devalued right? Cause the people buying now will get the new coins, the people in a few hours won't. I doubt its going to freefall though.

even the ones on kucoin? or just the ones that use the ACT wallet

I've heard people say that Kucoin will airdrop the tokens yeah, for all forks not just this one

very nice. ill stay put then

Why are people dumping before the fork?

Because the universe hates me.

Sell wall to lower the price and buy in before the fork.

Look at the sell wall
Someone wants to drive the price down to buy more, if it hits below 1 I'm gonna buy some more bags too

I dont see any wall

scroll up, after that there was a 25k sell order 30mins back, now it's gone

Tell me one reason to get Achain instead ov Ven, except the frok which my bringt some free money, although noone knows the prices

imo its because people know they can get a good price before the fork when it will surely go down. I think its gonna go back up in the next hour before the fork though

This has way more long term potential, this is like ven or neo before it was hyped

> very good concept, already in use, this fork is yet another poc
> almost not known because they don't focus on marketing yet
> good roadmap and hardworking team
> small marketcap compared to its competitors

This is a hidden gem atm that's going to blow up in the next few months, if you want quick gains you can get ven, but if you want the long term moon hodl this

Get both? Why put all your funds on one coin. Diversify.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/achain-this-unknown-blockchain-platform-in-china-already_us_5a572a0ae4b0d1a645f96c2a

But Ven will also produce Thor, and be like next neo,so also prett ylongtterm imho, NEo semms to be still a solid option

Like the other guy said, diversify
Holding this will get you all the forks they're going to make, imo that'll be even better than the thor gains, unless you can afford a strength node+ now

news.kucoin.com/en/achain-fork-all-kucoin-users-will-receive-abtc-in-11-ratio-after-the-fork-is-completed/
For peace of mind, they've confirmed it, enjoy your ABTC lads

oh awesome

...aaaand the price surges up again, fomo finally kicking in

The funniest thing is, I bet it will go back below 8k sats 1 more time before the fork

yep there it goes anyone know how long the fork takes, when the abtc coins will hit wallets

Sitting comfy as mid-long term hold. We will see what kind of marketing hype these guys are planning. Their forking concept is really something.

50 mins to fork, this is your last chance boys

I assume it'll be instant.

1 hour to go!

If I hold only 230 coins should I sell before fork if the price is high? Im not sure if the free coins are going to be worth more

kucoin is unsure how long but its assumingly pretty fast

that 11 eth wall tho

Oh, I didn't see it, I'm trading against btc

imagine you bought at 1.1 and sold at 1.5
that's 35% gains
now imagine that the 230 coins become 1-5$ each in like 1 month, because they are actually useful

now the eth wall is gone but there is a 2btc wall

is it too late? why is this coin useful?

youtube.com/watch?v=DfJi-z5ILtM
40 mins left

bitcoin forked coins tend to lay around for a while doing nothing and then...

>ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfJi-z5ILtM

229 views, sick

>posted 1 day ago