WHAT'S HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEBODY STOP THIS TRAIN I DIDN'T SELL THE TOP

WHAT'S HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEBODY STOP THIS TRAIN I DIDN'T SELL THE TOP

sorry for cliche phrase, but it's a health as fuck correction, straight up is worrying, sideways and down after a pump is what we want, for sustained growth

take the loss and get some eos, currently performing a vechain

FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>couldn't sell vechain at the top to buy the dip
>suggest getting into eos that's alerady ath
PLEASE user WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH

Just hodl, whales are accumulating, fundamentals are good.

You are an idiot if you didn't buy at $6 dip, I just picked up more. Holding a 6k VEN stack cya on the moon

>FUD starting again

oh shit we're going to the fucking sun

Was a pleasure investing with you

> inb4 whales are accumulating
> inb4 neo, ant, ven
> inb4 alibaba
goddamn you cucks are stupid. its only down from here as expected, should have sold and chased the next pump. enjoy holding them bags

Thanks just sold 100k

thanks just sold 10000kk bazingarillian

Thanks, just sold 100k wtc

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Golden fishes here, Golden fishes there, Golden fishes everywhere...

Too poor to be a whale, Starts 24h FUD campaign in order to convince that they’re in trouble

Indian or American
Bet?

Convince normies and new fags*

Ven is getting rebrand this month. If you sell anytime in Jan you are literally retarded and deserve to die in poverty because you hate money that much.

I ve sold my 37k Ven at 6,9-7,1 dollar - transfered into USDT and rebought this dip.

Easy money.

>if you sell top and buy dip you're literally retarded
idk you faggots can't read or legit retards?

>he doesn't know

Congrats you got lucky. Many many have tried the same and got badly burnt as shown in VEN threads over the last few days. It's literally impossible to time the market with any degree of certainty and if you did, it's ONLY because of luck and nothing else. Especially with so much happening with VEN in january. You made a retarded decision and were rewarded for it, now don't ever do it again.

PBOC soon.

$50 incoming.

why put it in to usdt?

How can you get burned after a bull run of 60%? Just a no brainer. A correction at this market cap is imminent. Only thing that would have been able to ruin my party was a random news out of nowhere.

And guess what, i will do it again and again. HODL is a big meme, except you srly don't know what you are doing

Because BTC is retarded nowadays. Could have transfered into ETH, but i don't feel like holding BTC.

How can you possibly know that 60% was the top? TRX literally went 200% in 48 hours, what if you would've sold at 60% in that case? Considering the rebrand is 4 days out, it's not unlikely that VEN could go on a similar run. Perhaps if there was no imminent update/news etc you're probably right, but that's not the case.

what indicators do you usually use, when calling ur exit and re-entry points

I tried to time the dip and failed. Not sure if I should buy back in.

Don't listen to this guy, TA is a retarded meme.
If you want to consolidate your gains, sell a % of your stack after a moon mission and rebalance your folio.

Im so glad you faggots lost money on this gay ass REQ wannabe coin.
Fucking posers.

>went down 200%

Nigger what.
Do you even math?

$30 EOM

$200 EOY.

lol kys twelvie

VEN isn't going down for long. Literally only the weakest fucking hands would sell in a VEN dip. Should have sold yesterday at high just to get more now. 2 days from now it'll be at a new ATH.