WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A PHONE

I am just creating a new account to buy crypto *somehow* *one day* (I am a Gr*ek poorfag)
AND COINBASE WANTS A FREAKING PHONE NUMBER.
Any other suggestions ? I also want to know if I can buy REALLY small amounts of (any sort) crypto (let's say ETH)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UlKZ83REIkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just give them your phone number you knob. What is your problem?

Bitcoin ATM

People often still don't have phones, or travel so much that having a phone is a waste of time and money. To a millennial like you it's a shock I know, but some people don't need Google Chrome in their hand 24/7 to function.

He does not have a phone.

WE HAVE THAT.

I don't expect everyone to have an established phone but if OP was really that desperate he could buy a cheap piece of shit and use that purely for verification purposes.

Yeah, all coinbase does is text you a verification code. Any shitty PAYG phone can receive that.

a shitty phone costs 5 euros in portugal? how poor are you?

If ou are in athens one of the two we have is closed due to the fee and transaction problems. Thereis also one in meidi that might still be open.

*menidi

poo in the loo and pray for no toilet doctor, dear friend

what do Greeks think about crypto?

Bitcoin God was from born there: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UlKZ83REIkA

I live in crete. We have one close by in the centre. I will check it out.

Most people have no idea and most of the ones that do know something think it is a meme.

Nice place. I love it.

thanks. I like my home too lol

Lol this guy doesn't have a phone

Get BlueStacks if you're on Windows and download one of those messenger apps that gives you a phone # and use that. Should be totally free just need a jewgle account

Fuck off poorfag

>greek
How's the economy going now there?