HOLY SHIT ROGER SCAMMED US WITH AXPIRE ITS OVER...

HOLY SHIT ROGER SCAMMED US WITH AXPIRE ITS OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow looks legit, sold 100k.

not a scam. can't you read? they're building a partnership with chainlink to solve the india problem

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its fine i already locked in my ledger at ico price . hope y'all did the same.

It’s over. I’m burning my tokens

FUCK I FORGOT TO LOCK IT IN WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME

Ahhh!!! Sell coins!!!

fake, just checked his twitter

actually scammed

it's okay, I bought into an ICO that's probably a scam, so don't feel to bad.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS SHIT WAS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER

FAKE! You are just trying to fud because you missed out. I laugh at you loser!

>Checked his twitter to make sure he didn't say that garbage

>toilet infrastructure in india
did someone really check twitter for this?

Toilets for pajeets?

Thanks, just bought 100k

Guys can we report this to the Ethereum CEO? I bought 100k of this and want my ETH back.

Does anyone know if aXpire has plans of being listed on exchanges? I saw a guy on reddit say you will never be able to trade this as they have no intention of listing it on exchanges but i saw some people saying they are looking into listing on binance.

its fake, dude! check his twitter if u dont believe me

ROGERED

Cool, just bought 100k

Its clear as day in the screenshot above, he may have deleted the tweet (I think you can do that on tweeter).

Seriously though, how do we get hold of the CEO - there is zero contact information on the myetherwallet website!!

I can post any fake pic from twitter and use that same logic (oh the tweet is not there? must have deleted it then)
You're out!

I dont care at this stage - I just want to get hold of the Ethereum CEO and get a refund.

Feeling comfy buying 5.5 ETH worth pre-ICO at a 30% discount

When you have poor ass pajeets FUDing it already pre-ICO then you know you made it

holy shit he's watching the thread

>
These are the kind of people investing money into coins

In all seriousness I hope the site comes back up soon.

idiot

>toilet infrastructure
I know it's fake but that's fackin hilarious