>not having BCH in your portfolio in 2018

you must literally HATE money

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
cointelegraph.com/news/is-bitcoin-dying-as-a-payment-option
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looooooool

>tfw sold 25% of my BCH holdings for juicy alts yesterday
>tfw now Im sweating and hoping price wont rise before I get my next paycheck so I can buy back

I think 2018 will be good for BCH when people actually just start to use it for low fees

It's not going to be an ideological shift, but it will be economics. If exchanges have BCH pairs, it will pump this year.

operation dragonslayer in 140 legacy blocks.
this time btc mining diff will go up 20%, roger will pump and miners will move into bch

screencap this

>bcash

this weekend goes to bch hodl+

I got JUSTed too hard earlier this week when BCH went up like 20% in a day and then the next day it went straight back down and completely erased my gains

t-trust me g-guys, it will work this t-time!

see you at 1bch = 0,5 btc you little corefag

Im legit gonna kill myself if BCH moons before I can buy back in

scam coin with a literal retard shilling it

btc starts to recovers, bch shills...
we all know where it is going, again

uhhh, ever heard of RaiBlocks?

Traded my Bcash for better coins. It took a fucking hour to get 6 confirmations. It's the greatest lie ever told that Bcash is fast.

Yes, I own a lot of XRB, but that's something that will really blow up later. Right now it's BCH's time to shine.

you can accept 0 confirmation transactions for smaller transactions

the reason is that the blocks are not full, so any valid transaction in the mempool will get included in the next block

so if it's a coffee, it's perfectly safe to accept 0 conf transactions with a 1 sat/byte fee since there is no such thing as replace by fee in BCH (on purpose)

bcash. Lol.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

blegacy cuck detected

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

Was LN the worst decision ever in BTC? That guarantees BTC won't have all of these advantages BCH gonna have: 1. colored coins, 2. smart contracts, 3. ZK-starks.

How long did you expect it to take to get six confirmations with a ten minute block time you motherfucking brainlet?

The worst decision ever was giving Maxwell any power at all. If you trace the genesis of the idiotic scaling debate really hard to its very source, it always ends there. Everybody else involved has been willing to compromise to lesser or greater extents, he's the only one who has steadfastly pushed the knife in, now it's reached the heart and people are realising BTC is going to die. I guess those of us who saw it coming and got rich off BCH ought to thank him but frankly I fucking hate him.

> Everybody else involved has been willing to compromise to lesser or greater extents
But you completely miss the main point. Adam Back was in for blocksize increase, but he changed his mind because Blockstream directed him to force people into the 2nd layer. It never was a technical debate, that was what they wanted you to believe. It was really all about BS having control on BTC.

"they" always boils down to Maxwell, though. He has referred to people in his core political group as well meaning fuckwits, he has publicly referred to his own CEO as unimportant and various other disparaging terms, etc. He is always the one it boils down to at the end of the day.
He is the absolute worst kind of idiot, the one that thinks he's intelligent, and js stubborn and strong willed enough to convince other weak willed people to toe his line.

cointelegraph.com/news/is-bitcoin-dying-as-a-payment-option

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>pic related

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE BITCOIN LEGACY

It's a boring coin it doesn't do anything and it's shilled by a death cult bunch of autists

ftfy

> it doesn't do anything
It will have this year: 1. colored coins, 2. smart contracts, 3. ZK-starks.
BTC will have: $80 fees.

would be a relevant argument if there were only two coins in existence. you think like a fucking retarded autist with severe learning difficulties that has to live in an institution and can only screech in the corner and eat chips

life isn't black and white, nor does it only have two options

your coin is boring

Lol blegacy cucks getting more and more desperate by the day

Dude, I make so much money off scam coin like TRX by cashing out my BCH the day it showed up in my coinbase wallet. I told my self in the mirror everyday, "don't sucks Roger Ver's dick"

> ZK-starks.

lel

at least it has bitcoin in the name

It's going to be so funny when BTCP makes BCH obsolete!

The great thing about bch is it’s wonderful friendly community

> life isn't black and white
But it is b&w in this case, since 2nd layer doesn't allow for any advancement.