Ok, i am angry /biz. Why is nobody in bitbean? it is a truly great coin. Better than bitcoin, fast as a bean...

ok, i am angry /biz. Why is nobody in bitbean? it is a truly great coin. Better than bitcoin, fast as a bean, light as a bean. it is bean cash... fast simple and secure. i mean i just cannot believe that something dumb as chainlink or pinkwojakcoin is getting this much attention here. Bitbean is the way to go in to the future.

Family friendly biz, ACTUAL 800 number to call for service, and able to stake coins.

>estimated time to sprout: 1 day
havent sprouted in 3 days guys
getting withdrawals

Been a beaner since way back. 1.5mm. Can't steam the bean

what a stupid fuckin memecoin gtfo

I love this picture hahaha

its a proof of stake coin with a simple and easy to use interface

not every coin has to try to solve some ridiculous problem or promise to provide some real world function """one day""""
some coins can simply be digital currency that just fucking work

bit bean logo look like he gotta poop

when it was cheaper, more than once I considered going all in with several million beans and sprout. maybe get on with my life.
just don't want to explain to people how I lost a good chunk of cash on fucking internet beans.

user you go in to late...a month ago it was 38 sats,,,, you would have made out good if you bought then. It went 5x from there,,, which was a perfect exit. What the fuck do you want?

I'm tempted to buy in just based on the high quality memes

Rode this baby to the moon last summer.

good times.

It's on it's way down fast.....buy in at 30 sats a month from now

it was the golden age of Veeky Forums

wouldnt that be a great story to tell?

For the longest time I just assumed that bitbean was a Veeky Forums meme that did not actually exist

still own 600k bitbean

thinking about selling them for something legit though

talk me out of it

can't

i was talking about last year
also first saw it when it was 12sat in april. came back from holiday and the shit had mooned.
the memes were on point tho

>some coins can simply be digital currency
so you admit it's a literal shitcoin
the days of crypto being nothing but bitcoin clones with no use cases are over faggotron, get the fuck out
now begins the era of real world integration with ETH, LINK, QSP, REQ.

I invested for their pos atm.

It is vaporware and never coming. Shame :(

cause with beans you fart a lot

we dont want real world integration...

look at that logo and tell me you still want out, you heartless bastard

Correct, single dev doesn't want real world integration....that would mean the coin could actually go somewhere. It's old code, based on old ssl libraries......No talent, no where to go but the occasional pump as you see now. Buy in at 35 stats and sit for 3 or 4 months.....People just dropping there bags now. Absolutely no where to go at the moment but down.

we beaners will laugh at all of you in a few months, bean will easily go x30, you'll see

you in a year

bean is the new XRB.

Ok,, you got me. Put it's going no where but down in the immediate future -- why hold when you can sell now and buy back 4 time cheaper? What's that saying.....something like sell high buy low,,,, or is it buy high sell low....can't remember....