Shill me next 10-20x, short-mid term. I'm buying end of january after ZCL moon mission

Shill me next 10-20x, short-mid term. I'm buying end of january after ZCL moon mission
hard difficulty: no coins which mooned already

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
medium.com/@info_62555/development-ahead-of-schedule-opus-development-update-4-bf43e38244b4
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POLL, next week easy 3x - 5x

>end of january

COV. Covesting.io

Its not even out yet, just post ico, you have to have the direct link to the smart contract to even see it.

>etherdeltaDOTCOM
>/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH

It's listed on hitbtc on Jan 20 and the ceo said they have partnerships with bittrex, bitfinex and c2c already (see his reddit ama).

Look at the Facebook and Twitter accounts. It's fucking normie fuel. Babbys first crypto investment platform. It's glorious.

At the very least it moons just from hitting those exchanges. And with that link up there you can get it before anyone else even knows how.

Thanks, look solid. I hope I won't be too late

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.

ENJ coin was just listed at kuck coin. Enji is a very popular brand, used by gaming forums a lot

up 40% already

They also have an android wallet and another listing coming

Fun still havent moon actually

More like 5-10x but NAS.

OPUS
>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 28 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

they burned part of the ICO money and after returning from a long vacation they are "doing" stuff. I just don't know.

BTT -decentralized amazon

LALA World. Unironically.
>Pajeets
user, money is money. And money doesn't stink. If you want to have an easy 10x (even 100x very likely now that they partnered up with ETHOS) then you better get in on this curry rocket.
Use my ref code to gain 5% bonus on your purchase tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
But hurry up, the ICO hardcap of 150M token is almost reached (132M+). If the sales continue like this they're sold out in ~24 hours.

HPB

>Chinese EOS, with a ~200m mcap
>NEO Foundation backed
>Partners with UnionPay (Chinese Visa/Mastercard)
>In talks with KuCoin and Huobi per their Telegram
>Just added to cmc yesterday

Wrong. medium.com/@info_62555/development-ahead-of-schedule-opus-development-update-4-bf43e38244b4

RCN. Check roadmap.

Going all in after ZCL, and wont start mooning until February

HDG
platform will release Q1 2018
will go on real exchanges after release
45M Market Cap
Similar to Iconomi which has Market Cap of 450M and Im sure it can easily overtake Iconomi in the next few months

Thoughts on ZCL and specifically BTCP?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Thanks for recommending NAS
and what happens in february? Their roadmap says launch is in april

Its not the first, there are already products like Covesting.
Look for CoinDash, for example

CounterParty Cash is coming with 1:1 fork ratio. Dont share this info outside chan.

marketcap is too big to make 10x short term

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

PLR
PLR
PLR
PLR

>HST

Solid idea and team.
See it on Veeky Forums more often the past few days.
If the news is open, it will explode.

you ment PRL

AION

Google NUCO and Matthew Spoke.

Yeah but I don't see HST hitting 10x, It's just a utility, not a currency or protocol, I see maybe 600 mil cap max right now unless market cap of the whole network goes up, in that case you would be better off going in some other coin

PRL ez 5x eom
10x probably not

Wow pajeet, two PCs

Dogecoin. Year of the dog.

>Pajeet coin
Not sure I can do it brah

The next Zcash..Moon in February....