So, what's your explanation for not getting in on KIN right now?

So, what's your explanation for not getting in on KIN right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

500m mcap and 10 trillion coins

right. marketcaps really seem to matter now. kek.

Seems like a lame excuse for when it moons this year.

Because I bought at a quarter of the price you did. Keep shilling while I sit and wait for even more gains.

Kik

What else you holding

Got around 309k coins but I don't see this getting much value and if any, only in the long term, even if it got to 10c I'd be ok with it

10c would mean you make 30k kek

Wait for EOY 2019 this team is legit is all I can say, but I don't know how long it will take them to deliver.

>KIN
It's 100% guaranteed to moon when exchanges list it. I'll just let that sink in.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This is one of my long term moonsjots. I already have 2 mill hust buying dips.

Target ?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

$30k would pay off all of my debts so yep, that'd be fine. It's not huge in crypto world but I hold about 10k DBC from 9c so I'm hoping that gives me something to work with too.

Seems like KIN will pay off, just not for a long ass time.

GAY AS HELL

I already doubled my stack when it moomed to 1200 ethers.

So im selling half again at 2x (1000-1200), keep repeating.

The long term value is mass adoption and exposure. Also kin may be used with other partners.

>Target ?
4 billion market cap minimum.

Because I like money.

Just wait until it hits $1 and you are scrambling to get in when it's too late.

Echat. It may kill any chance Kin has since the owner of Kin is asleep at the wheel. I like to hedge my bets and buy similar coins.

investors (dot)
echat (dot)
io/?

r=ARLD2ERy

DYOR shameless ref so I get 5% if you buy is appreciated

I can give you 756,097,560,976 reasons

$1? Lol

That'd be $756,097,560,976 - Market cap at current supply. You're absolutely delusional. This is a 1 - 2 cent coin at max.

10 trillion supply.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Exactly, why would I buy this when I could be accumulating EXRN instead