FML

Fuck my life. I invested all I had in tron because it is a solid project and the game was due to come out. I thought that it's a great opportunity to gain back the money I lost during the XLM, XRP, ADA dip - basically my whole portfolio. From $340 I managed to flip from like $200 I am at $170, holding this coin. Everyday I feel like crying, nothing feels good anymore. I don't even enjoy maths like I used to, which is my favorite thing to do. I am stuck here with these fucking 170 bucks and even if I make up the loss to like 200 I still don't have anything and my chances of getting out of my shithole country (Polish here) are next to none. I have worked for the 200 bucks for a long time doing the washing up in bars for like $2.5 per hour. Crypto was ideal for me, I always wanted to invest in stocks but I didn't have sufficient equity. And now, when in my life pops up an occasion, finally, I am frozen when so many moon missions are here. Only fucking 17 so I can't even take a loan. I feel so bad inside fuck guys what should I do?
I am sorry for writing you my personal shit here, probably you don't even care, but here I found answers to many of my problems concerning crypto, so maybe you will provide me with some life advice as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are down 170 dollars and you are crying?

get a fucking job/skill instead of wasting your time trading chump change

Evaluate Tron's actual chances at success, don't be blinded by optimism, greed, or fear.

Take decisive action to maximize your crypto earning potential in the coming months.

Don't sit there paralyzed, that's the last thing you can afford to do. You still have $170 left. It probably won't be enough to "make it" but used right it can probably get you a nice stack of cash to go towards starting a business or pursuing education.

Your weak hands cost you. Faggot. What price did you buy the trx for?

Wait until tron hits 15c and put all your money in link. You'll have enough to be comfy.

Buy Chainlink and hold
Buy COSS and hold
Buy Bitbay and hold

Also stay in Poland nobody wants you

Next time don't be a greedy twat, cash out when its up not at the peek, moron!

For me $170 is a fortune. In my city you can get a hoe fuck you all ways for $28 an hour and my mum cooks a dinner for 5 ppl for $5.

It’s about to get even worse. I’ve just reported you for being under 18 so you’re about to get banned too.

I bought in at 1050 sat

Here's a tip, avoid day trading like the plague!
If you buy a coin, hold for AT LEAST ONE YEAR

ive lost 2K.

pick up your fucking hat, soldier

I am hodling steadily but I don't know how long it will take to get the $ back

for a 17 year old maybe. 6 hours with a whore isnt ' a fortune' . youll get over it.

I'm down 20k motherfucker who cares, ALL OR NOTHING, it can fucking rise as fast as it falls in this stupid circus

I'm not from Poland. Actually more eastward but this shit doesn't work like this over here.

>Just get a good education/skill

Okay let's say i have the skill or the education but who the fuck cares if you don't have the right connections or you live in a small town where there is no demand for white collar or just high skill workers.

It's all about nepotism.

just immigrate to a white country... oh wait

>tron solid project
>selling xlm during the dip
come on OP come on

I am i the middle of TA by J Murphy and Intelligent Investor by B Graham, I work my ass off at school too. I learn languages and shit but I need to make my money back.It's just about the way I feel, when I am poor I feel like shit. After I made 50% gains I felt like a little less shit

I'd do exactly the same in Poland as I've done in Denmark - teach yourself to code and your market is the entire planet instead of whatever dump you happen to be from

if you have an internet connection and time you have no excuse

sold XLM on like 6th.

so what you can fuck 5 less hookers

you need perspective, 170 dollars is a laughable amount to be sweating over unless you live in Zimbabwe

Poland is based. No Terrorist attacks because no filthy ShitSkin migrants allowed. Why do you want to leave such a great and safe country that has a great president? are you a ShitSkin?

Yeah you are right but still if you come from a wealthy country and are not poor(dirt poor in the case of W-Europe) you just can't understand life in E-Europe. It's probably an alien concept to you.

About the coding thing. How do you keep your edge over millions of Pajeets and Ukrainians/Russians who are willing to code for food.
Also what if you are too dumb to learn to code.

>> I invested all I had in tron because it is a solid project

LMAO

>I invested all I had in tron because it is a solid project
>solid project
found your mistake OP

I still believe in TRON, probably it will moon eventually, but I want to work again, not just wake up everyday to the same portfolio, always about 800 sats per TRX coin

It might moon again at some point, but you can't seriously believe it is a solid project.

This is your problem: You have more excuses than skills. In fact, your excuses outweigh your skills. You actually put in more energy in being the victim. In fact, you are so proud to be a victim that you post about it to get off on sympathy.

>How do you keep your edge over millions of Pajeets and Ukrainians/Russians who are willing to code for food

you do better

>Also what if you are too dumb to learn to code.

doomed

>It's probably an alien concept to you.

cant argue with that

what I'm trying to say is his 170 dollars might be equivalent to 1700 dollars for me - it's still not a meaningful amount whatsoever

if 170 dollars is a lot to you your time is spent 2394024x better trying to increase your base income

> lost all his money on a dumb all in on an even dumber shitcoin
> sad he cant loan more money to lose

kek, you fucking brainlet, you deserved to lose everything you have

What city is that?

A-asking for a friend.

i dont have income. I would ask my parent if they earned actual money, not peanuts after taxes and managing the house, 3 kids and my grandma. I can only go wage cuck for $2.5 in pain and exhaustion eating nacho and burger leftovers because I aint got a break. FUCK MAN.

you'd ask you parents for their money so you can lose that too??

Please delete "boohoo I bought at ATH like a retard" posts mods. If you dont have the patience to work out a basic trading strategy you dont deserve gains.

I bought about 7 times, made profit each time. Then I went in XRP/XLM/REQ and they all went down. I didnt want to waste time so I went in BTC. Later on I saw TRX that seemed perfect. Well. We all make mistakes. Its not that I lost the money, its that I have to fucking wait.

Just stating the facts.

Also lol @ looking for sympathy in biz.

As i said it's a foreign concept for those in WE and NA

SHIT SKIN ALERT!!! waiting for begging. *Reported*

Mate. Sell your TRON, it's an obvious shitcoin. Put it in VEN, then move it to a wallet so you don't sell on a dip. Then forget about it for 3 months. Don't be an idiot and daytrade like the sad chain-masturbators on Veeky Forums

fucking listen, I know you're a dirt poor polack, it doesn't matter

your problem is that you think trading shitcoins and reading about investing is how you escape your situation - life isn't going to be that easy for you, deal with it

you need to worry about fixing your BASE INCOME before you worry about crypto

>Just stating the facts
This is why you are broke.
>Fact
>Shitskin

how can I do that then? I am willing to earn, I love money

> not that I lost the money

Well, you did tho, right now your measly 340 is now worth 170, it could go back up, it could go further down.

Also don't invest money in crypto you're not comfortable losing. Or at least diversify. It's like rule fucking 1 of investing.

>but here I found answers to many of my problems concerning crypto
don't go to fucking Veeky Forums for financial advice brainlet

milk white here, both parents genuinly Polish so stfu

Show me proof that you're from poland and underage. If it's true I'll help you, if not then fuck off larp.

I'll say it again: put it in VEN and forget about it. You don't have the skills to ascertain what is and isn't a shitcoin, so buy something reasonable established that has room to grow. If you try to get rich in a week you'll lose it all

>I invested all I had in tron because it is a solid project

Are you dumb?
next time don't invest in shit

fuck, I'm out of this thread, you're hopeless enjoy your shitty wagecucked life pollack

ye maybe diversify 200 bucks to 4 coins so that 20% gains on one of them gains me 10 bucks fucking A man. So damn easy when you get large amounts of money for corpojerking or other light white collar. Worth to point out - I am not and idiot and I know how to invest, its just the fucking paradox that TRX wont rise even thoguh Justin Fucker Sun is like a god of shill and all the FUD is gone now. As in title - fuck my fucking life

I suggest coding because it has zero barrier of entry except an internet connection, but you can learn almost any skill online if you set your mind to it

coding is simple because it allows you to build services/products without investing anything but your time; once you have the skills you only need an idea that can be sold to customers with money (outside of poland)

$0.07 by Tuesday

then fuckin act it, shitskin.

>you can get a hoe fuck you all ways for $28 an hour

not 25, not 30....how exactly did the hoes there narrow their bottom line down to such exactitude?

I can't say if you should sell TRON. I'm holding a bag as well, although I told myself I'm in it at least till the end of the year. I got in at $.03. Should've sold at $.28, but it is what it is.

If that's the only money you have, maybe consider Upfiring. It's a great project with a devoted team behind it. They already have a 300k+ customer base. Market cap is really small. It went up over 600% in the last two weeks, with an ATH of nearly $3, significantly higher than it is now.

It recently dipped out and now is a great time to buy. This coin is easily going 5x in the next month, and when it comes to big exchanges, who knows?

Tron is a long term project and has an absurd amount of coins. Not the best bet if you want to make money immediately.

You never want to mention your mother and a whore in the same sentence.

true that, didnt think about it in that way, meant just an example.

Leave your ether address, this is probably the only hand out you will get ever. Also, learn to take profits and don't invest in something which is literally held up by shilling.

LMAO!!! You aren't a girl? I quit you. You post like a girl.

Kek'd hard, class

ETH 0x1c9e880bc3c8c692d142461a18c1ed32fc3661ca
Thank you so much.

man maybe if you had to work hard as a slave for each penny you would feel me more.

I called it.
>Pajeet beggar.
reported

Dumb frogposter.

Uh Oh!!!!! Victim card played!!! She's the only one with a hard life
>implies I just fell into money.

read my post maybe, I didnt ask for money but for advice. Wouldnt you take financial help if someone offered it to you though?

Binance cucked like $12 just from withdrawal fee. Now, go invest in some better alts and one day go hard on a sureshot ico, hope you make it.

I am not playing a victim, all I said is true, the fact I fucking hated the job as well

no cause I'm not a beta cuck looking for free money out of sympathy
how much did you give him for being a complete brainlet? Well I guess you're the biggest idiot in this thread anyways.

Hhhhey im down and need some help

Thank you, such people as you truly bring the hope back. I will pay this debt back when I see someone being in need.

your life should be a movie

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

how about you work in my company for 3.5k a month with low taxes? we are looking for workers, would be win-win situation as swiss workers cost around 4.5k usually. let me know if you're interested. housing is provided.

Good luck user, I have no advice, but I also live in Eastern Europe. I hope we can both make it.

I'm in the same boat, but I have bought early and currently up $500. But I'm not selling.

Where do you live then? Hooker for 28 an hour sounds good.

I need more details

it's against the rules. enjoy your lifetime ban, pajeet fake victim.

110km to Warsaw, industrial city. A cheeseburger costs $1 here

how much would a wife cost?

You actually fell for this pajeet scam

Not much, leftover ETH in one of my binance accounts not really worth moving.

Yeah okay just try change your attitude because if you invest in crypto with the mindset that you 'know how to invest', you'll be back here tomorrow with another post.

Hard question for a teenager lol

I've banged two 100% polish girls, those girls are freaks. You have it made already user

Women make this shithole a little better, I can agree with it on this one.

listen real close my nigga. i will help you.

register your dumb ass on kucoin
(dont forget to use this code so we both get benefits: 7Ng6Rx)

then buy QLINK (QLC), you have been warned.

holdup mr $170 teenage highroller slav

if $28 can get me 1hr + any hole, do you think $100AUD can get me a nice slav wife?

$100AUD is like 300 złoty, that gives you a like a premium bitch.

thanks mr slav

im gonna settle for a pollack wife, instead of a dark asian wife

you didn't learn anything from this thread, and you just got a handout so you didn't really learn from your mistake - someone patched up the booboo for you.

1. never sell at a fucking loss if it's going to cost you.
2. you are just not smart enough to sell at a loss and buy a new coin, and re-earn your gains. as evidenced by buying TRON during a MAJOR DIP and selling XLM DURING A DIP. you aren't smart. so never sell at a loss.
3. don't buy fucking SCAM COINS with MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.
4. DON'T PLAY WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.
5. you won't be good at this, so put coin in a solid coin, walk away for 6 months, then come back to look at it. YOU. CAN'T. DAY. TRADE.

2nd thread today where the dude was Polish and stupid as hell. hope this post helps, and don't cry about it. it's time to man up and earn some money in this market.

remember, it's in my benefit for you to fuck up. i'm smart. people like you make money for others by being dumb. if i didn't want you to succeed, i wouldn't have type out this post.

DO.
RESEARCH.
ON.
COINS.

before you fucking buy them. DON'T JUST BUY THEM ON HYPE ALONE which is what you did because you are DUMB.

>i love money

you may love money but that doesn't mean you're going to EARN IT. pull your head in bro and get back out there.

i am a Polak. You don't want a Polak kurwa. They are all like this op faggot ShitSkin.

thx for advice, screened this and will reflect.

Yeah I hope you change even though you got away unscathed basically, I think I was like this with my initial investment and lost like 90% of it, now I've changed my mindset and without depositing more I'm up ~70x from my initial.

Dont trade. For example, just put it in xlm and don't touch it for a couple of months. I bought a decent amount of xlm at $0.03, then it went down to $0.01. I didn't sell any of it, now it's $0.70.

Nice try, you ugly as polish dudes try to keep them all to yourselves. We know this.

no i do want a polak kurwa

now give me the best locations in polakland to go kurwa searching

>only lost 170 dollars
try losing 6 figures in a span of minutes

holy fuck!

first time posting something like this where the OP actually took it on board instead of getting all pissy and calling me a fucking asshole. holy shit!

congratulations bro, you're gonna make it. you actually took the advice on board. don't be sad about Tron. just hold it till it breaks out past 1100. get your money back. remember, it's only a loss if you sell it.

i want to keep helping you. if you ever post here on biz again, refer to yourself as Polack Steve. and i'll refer to myself as Nippon Jacques. this will be our secret call out. i'll occasionally call this out with the signal "Nippon Jacques to Polack Steve - do some research on X coin, I believe you will find success with this coin" and then you can go research it, buy it, and make money. we will stay connected in this manner only.