The real moon mission was the friends we made along the way

>the real moon mission was the friends we made along the way

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no exchange to cash out your online friends

This is a scam

i love u bros

Fuck off sentimental loser. The real moon missions were insane increases in price which made us huge money. We don't browse Veeky Forums to make friends you touchy-feely, emotional low coiner.

this makes me happy!

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I love you guys so much.

This is the only board I go on now

We're all gonna make it bros

fren

Can my friends tell me I will make it to 10k? by around the end of January?

>if crypto dies out Veeky Forums will be dead again
>will have to find a new community
>probably won't be as fun as hanging out on Veeky Forums during this insane market

There bags are not so heavy
when you are holding friends

>tfw I finished my first real contract job ever and was paid in crypto yesterday
This timeline is awesome

I’m really having fun posting pink Wojacks and seeing the shit that Veeky Forums is shilling
This is good, isn’t it?

>he made friends instead of buying friends

Thanks, bought 100k

n-no homo

I hope so user, I've got also got BBT and some BNTY. Hope I can crack the 5 figure portoflio by the end of the month.

Kekd

a couple steps away from insanity my friend

I usually hate such plebbit faggotry but this is a good thread

I love you all bros i made more money than i would make in 3 years of wagecucking, we're all gonna make it except pajeets i hate those faggots

I wish I could hold both DBC and BNTY, but with a portfolio like this, I can only go for one. Good luck, sheriff. And may BBT moon when it hits the new exchange

Thanks just sold 100k

Thanks, I'm already up by x5 on the inital BNTY purchase, but I only had $300 to spend then.
BBT will definitely moon, and the exchange is planned, but it got delayed.
Still 19 days to go.

nothing is more comfy when you're with your Veeky Forums bros :)

>Crab
>Shoots skorpion

kek

We're friends when you these bags from me, ok buddy?

Thanks for the laugh OP.

are you the one infp in the mayer briggs thread?

If I didn't invest in cryptos I would have killed myself. Lost gf, lost my job, have 200 dollars in the bank and looking at my numbers on the screen sparks that hope that one day everything will turn out just fine.

Good luck user

same here tho only i wouldnt kill myself just yet prob i would deal drugs big time until i get busted and then kill myself

Aslong as drugs can be sold on the internet, crypto will never die.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Yeah Iv'e thought about that as well, we just have to soldier on

Literally how the fuck do people want to kill themselves?
I never understood this shit.
My life is pretty shitty but I never even considered doing that.

No i'm also one which is probably why this thread exist

When the ideal circumstances line up, the idea of not living and having to make decisions about anything is appealing I guess. As I said earlier, cryptos give me that out, without having to go down some path that I may or may not regret.

Unironically, this. And don't forget about worthy adversaries.

weird fucking people god damn

Don't worry user, when you leave highschool reality will set in

I was in BNTY at first, but was kinda late so I got 6k worth. I then decided to move over to DBC as it was just as solid and could reach $1 too by end of month, but had more upcoming news and I could afford more. As I was new and still underestimated the hodl meme, I managed to lose 10k DBC, so now I'm stuck holding 3k bags instead ;_;

>reality
my life is fucking shitty and I have horrible health problems which prevents me from having a social life and I have massive OCD all of the time
I'm also poor

I've never once thought of suicide.

It must be a genetic thing I guess.

>I've never once thought of suicide.

heh my life is mostly fine I have crippling social anxiety and depression but on paper my life is ok.

still think of killing myself every day.

I'm sure its just a chemical balance in my brain thats off.

Interesting, I can't imagine not considering suicide at least once. My life's been pretty good and even then I've been wanting to end it. You're probably right, it must be neuroticism or something.

This hits me too close to home
Golden thread.

>still think of killing myself every day.
>I'm sure its just a chemical balance in my brain thats off.
yeah your brain is messed up for sure

it's weird how that happens to some people

yeah it's something wrong with your brain that makes you even consider that

strange shit
bad genetics I guess

>yeah it's something wrong with your brain that makes you even consider that
Not trying to portray it as normal, but I think lots of people feel like this. Life is pretty fucking grim in all aspects, death can seem like a nice alternative at times. I think I recall some theory about mental instability being linked to productivity or something, so I wouldn't call it bad necessarily. Strange, very much so.
But I've long since come to the conclusion that suicide is a really bad choice, so it's nothing permanent.

Sorry to hear about the OCD. I suffered from it greatly when I was 21-23/24. 27 now and it’s conpletely gone. Just offering some reassurance that your life won’t be like this forever. The hardest thing is when you feel it coming on, just let it run it’s course. Usually goes after 40 mins if you don’t acknowledge it with your rituals and routines. Eventually you become desensitized to it, and more intense stimuli are dulled. At my most peaceful I had zero social media interaction and was completely calm. Crypto has increased baseline level of anxiety, but that’s understandable considering the nature of the game and the emotions involved.

At my worst I remember stickin my headband ina full sink of water just to shut off the noise. Now people ask me how I’m so calm all the time. You’ll get through it my man

thanks

None of you are my friends because the majority of times people post coins it's to dump bags.

We could have gotten rich together but too much of you are filled with insatiable greed and will happily fleece other 4channers.

What make it worse is that literally every 'what will you do with your gains' thread is nothing but faggits saying they just want to buy frivilous shit, not work, and get expensive cars. You literally have no purpose and just want to be rich for the sake of being rich instead of changing things.

This is why none of you are my friends. This is why I never talk about the good low cap coins im all in. It makes me happy most of you will an hero like powerball winners that die penniless drunks since you want to just buy stupid shit like them.

nah I hate you guys

Who has made IRL friends in crypto here?

This lmao

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/