A friend of mine works at Squarespace and they are considering to try REQ on their platform

A friend of mine works at Squarespace and they are considering to try REQ on their platform.

Can conferm Am squarespace employer and REQ

am the platform. can confirm that REQ just came on me

This. I also work at square space. We are still looking at the docs though.
Hi Matt, didn't know you post on Veeky Forums. Did you finish yesterday's spreadsheets

I'm the head of a fortune 500 company and I must say, we are very impressed with this 'REQ'! We will be following its progress very closely, much more to come!

thanks just bought 100k

Bezos here.

My Argentinian book club is gonna be using REQ within the week.

Marky over at MySpace is just pissed because he doesn't have a use for REQ and all its wonders.

Confirmed. We are positive that there is maximum interest.

nothing says maximum interest like a 480BTC 24 hour trading volume

I confirm i am an african prince and we plan to integrate a request payment system to pay the local gangs and also finance some dictatorships

Hey guys this is Mike from marketing. I though we were keeping this Info sealed until next week.

You haven't accumulated yet? It cost millions of dollars to engineer that CMC fiasco! We told you to buy the dip before this shit went to Andromeda!

Yes sir, we see that this is identifiable as a consolidation period, please be patient as we proceed to next week.

Trump here. What we have, req, request network we call it, we have it here, what it is - this is a huge - big things are coming for this - a huge project, and America wants this, we will be using this, request network, req we call it, we're gonna be using it because America needs this.

I have my finger on the button, the button for request network, the button which is bigger than yours, which will deploy "pay with request" at any second now, whenever I want

My dad works for Nintendo and there is a black Link tunic that gives you the power of all the tunics in one.

Where going to build a network, its going to be a great network and Bitcoin is going to pay for it!

hello im a nigerian prince who has 1billion dollar in a foreign bank account, but first i need 10k$ to access them. i'll also use req for this payment, i just need a contributor

Not sure if this whole thread is FUD or not, but once REQ picks up a few partnerships, it is going to 5x overnight.

And when is that mate?

I sell my wife w/ Pay with request

can confirm, am square