investopedia.com/terms/s/shortselling.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/chain-link-link-golden-chain-links-of-profit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's going back to 0.15

So short it then?

as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

Haha where? I swear half of Veeky Forums just throws words around without knowing what they mean

Have just a little bit of patience, in a week from now you'll be laughing your ass off

>muh "superconference"
sibos 2.0 all over again if you dont sell at this fucking last pump youre D E L U D E D

Newfag, he means sell it so you can buy back lower later

>where
Are you retarded

>tanks another 100sats

Thoughts on ICX/REQ/MOD?

Top Kek. Fucking pajeet.

35 days nolinkie, 35 days.

>Newfag, he means sell it so you can buy back lower later
That's not what shorting is, newfag
Tell me one exchange that allows you to short LINK
See above

Is 5k link enough?

i was a linker once retard but i was smart enough to dump this one at 1,20$

>That's not what shorting is
Boomer detected.

>"Short selling is motivated by the belief that a security's price will decline, enabling it to be bought back at a lower price to make a profit."
investopedia.com/terms/s/shortselling.asp

this coin has the highest shilling/trustworthiness ratio of all the shitcoins that get pumped on biz

the fact anyone would hold this baffles me

>le I have no response so I'll just post a brainlet wojak
I'll give you one more opportunity to prove me wrong. Name one exchange that allows you to short LINK. It's not listed on BitMex, it's not listed on Polo, it's not listed on Finex. What exchange is LINK on that allows you to short it?

Every time I start doubting whether it's a scam or not I put this on loop youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU

And if you would even bother to read the article you posted you would see that the first sentence is
>Short selling is the sale of a security that is not owned by the seller or that the seller has borrowed
>borrowed
Shorting isn't the same as just selling otherwise it would just be called 'selling'

retard

"Shorting" is just an amalgamation of "short-selling", grandad. Technically the security is not owned by the seller once it's on the DEX.

Prove me wrong then faggot
>"Shorting" is just an amalgamation of "short-selling"
I know. What do the think the 'short' part means? Otherwise it would just be called 'selling'

Wtf are you talking about? He's right. You can't short LINK.

Okay you had me there for a minute.

Fucking THANK YOU! These retards need purging from my board

get WTC instead of MOD

>Taking positions on movements in LINK before the chad singularity occurs.
I hope it works out for you, I hope you manage to strap back in. I cant deal with the risk of being afk for 12 hours and the singularity occuring.

Yes, but depends on how greedy you are and how hold you want to hold

You moron. In this case you are shorting LINK, using your portfolio as collateral. You fully intend to still have a LINK position, so you borrow the asset from yourself to take the short position.

Stop being so autistic lads I cant deal with this.

>how long you hodl

>so you borrow the asset from yourself to take the short position
No way is this not bait

I'm interested in LINK, why should I but this Veeky Forums? What's happening soon with it that's gonna make it take off?

Are you fucking dumb? The majority of us are here because we fully believe in LINK. There is no way we're considering closing our position fully.

It doesnt change the terminology because youre a day trader in your mums bedroom because the reasoning for the trades/investments is the same as if it was in a boardroom.

go to warosu. Look for tripfag assblaster and read all threads, look at the reddit cryptocurrency post on chainlink, look at the most recent Jacob thread on biz archives warosu. Read the white paper. Watch sergey at Devcon 3. Read sergeys eoy blog post. This will give you a good idea of what you are getting into, but hurry.

>he doesnt know about naked shorting

Thinking of investing 0.5 BTC. LINK or REQ? I'd love to take short term gains from one to invest into the other if possible

Buy req, sell a week from Saturday after Friday news. move profits into link

Basically everything you're currently doing is betting on what will increase in value quicker, shitcoin X or LINK. Thats fine, we've probably got a slow climb from 1 to $2 over the next month or two. It's definitely possible to re-invest the profits you make from shitcoins, but be wary, the chad singularity WILL occur, and you need to be strapped in before then.

>It doesnt change the terminology
You're the one who doesn't know the correct terminology
>because you're a day trader
Wrong
>in your mums bedroom
Wrong
>because the reasoning for the trades/investments is the same as if it was in a boardroom.
Wrong
>he doesnt know about naked shorting
Wrong

>How does an exchange let you short things

They lend you the coins/tokens to sell at market price because you think you can buy them back cheaper and pocket the difference. This is very different from normal selling because you have to put up collateral which is at risk of being liquidated if the market doesn't move your way.

kek, everyone on biz owns thousands of this shitcoin because they want it so badly to be the next eth

Tons of people owned thousands of ETH two years ago too.

This is a meme right? Like ive checked the github, twitter, website and i dont see any activity for this project?? Yet i still see it shilled.

because you should hodl

One of the original meme coins.

Bruh .. you can't expect things to just jump up quickly .. it takes awhile .. then later you will see the light ....

Get your reddit fag memes off my Veeky Forums dumb Pajeet

They're translating from Ruby to Go in a private repo.
And they're constantly discussing (mainly technical) details in the Gitter and Slack.

The biggest developments will occur after the Go initial release is out in a few weeks.

Wow , you really are dump he's right faggot. If i short sell link at 1.2$ and it goes to 1$ i would normally make 0.2$ but if you sell at 1.2$ and buy at 1$ you made 0$, you get get the chance to buy more link for the same amount of $. So you are retarded.

these
jesus christ you guys are retarded. I feel like Im the only one thats been here more than a week, fuck. I want normies and newfags off my board

Go do some research, altho this is a meme, chainlink is fucking legit.

We are being shilled shitcoins by people who can't google 'shorting'

This board is fucking done

LINKY STINKY UH

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

explain chad singularity?

It is written

News happens, demand for the token increases dramatically outstripping supply on the exchanges. Price increases exponentially because there is no one willing to sell.

That's what I gleaned reading all the threads. Am I right, Veeky Forums?

>
I am using my link position as collateral and it will be liquidated if the market doesnt move my way

I cant tell if you're serious but you are closing the position at $1, then using the realised profit/loss to purchase extra link.

Some nicely co ordinated FUD in this thread lads, not a bad job.

Just go away and stop shitting up our board, or at least lurk moar before posting

I have 20k link. It feels weird to know I'll be a millionaire by the end of the year, perhaps even by the summer.

64k link here. I made $50k over the past few weeks and have basically mentally checked out from my wagecuck job.

I'm a lawyer and I hate my current life. If link gets me to retirement level money (or enough to comfortably start my own firm) I will literally suck Sergeys dick

I work from home and love my life.
I just want to get filthy rich so I can literally buy houses for the people that are dear to me.
Half the time I go to sleep thinking of ways in which to surprise them with their new house.

I'm about to go All In and would have about 21k LINK. It's a big risk but fuck it.

I am a doctor, and I too hate my life.

If this is just a toilet, then so be it. It's worth the chance of early retirement.

it's hodl dipshit
quit daytrading link

Cheers to learning that the predefined path to success and happiness was a meme. Follow your passion, kids.

why is Veeky Forums so miserable. You're both highly educated and wealthy, just start a company doing what you love jesus christ it's not that hard, but here you are praying for a hail mary on a random shitcoin a larper is shilling on Veeky Forums.

>wealthy

Joke's on you, between high city living costs and student loans, I'm barely getting by.

This is the truth. I bet $500 on Trump getting elected (a meme) and came out with $3k. I put that into BTC (a meme) and that mooned to $19k. I reinvested that money in LINK (a meme) and here I am now, $50k ahead.

enjoy being poor

>doctor
>highly educated
kek, you haven't met many doctors, then

>wealthy
>doctor
can't get rich if you actually give a damn about patients, won't brown-nose or shill shit in academia.

Law student. 3L. Need to get rich before I get cucked by this bullshit.

My sister is first year Dermatologist she makes 400k a year lol. So poor.

Fear not stinkylinkies - Master Haejin has forseen sweet gains for LINK:

>Chain Link (LINK): Golden Chain Links of PROFIT
steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/chain-link-link-golden-chain-links-of-profit

Different country.

Yep. It doesn't get better.

>just start a company doing what you love jesus christ it's not that hard

It's actually quite hard. Have you done it?

I, too, am a lawyer and I spend the days thinking about all the great stuff I will do when LINK turns me into a multi millionaire.

No more wagecucking for me.

I mean this is the United States idk.

Yeah, different country.

Yea I scrape buy as a caricature artist for parties and weddings, but fuck doing the wage cucking thing m8; this is your life it's not worth it.

Gonna ride this meme out? What's the next meme?

All I know is i’m Getting rich off of link. 55k stack. No selling before 200$.

Hold me.

Be like Bob.

what is in 35 days?

definitely riding the link meme out

not sure what the next meme is. maybe microstates formed by the new crypto aristocracy

Thank you. I've been doubting a lot in the past week. Since I've started trading stocks/crypto I've always had a problem holding. Holding LINK has been the hardest thing I've ever done in trading, but i've been more successful at holding LINK than anything else.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/