CANYA feel it???

GET IN KEK!

CAN getting shilled on podcasts.
youtube.com/watch?v=r6eI5-HLuwg&t=

Only 40mil cap. Working product, listed 3 days ago on Kucoin. Aussie ICO which always pumps. Trading competition finished so no one to suppress the price... this is it.

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/CAN-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)FgfbcpM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

been waiting for this pump for 3 days please habben sir

no pump is coming a lateral shitcoin

Got in yesterday during price dip.

Holding with an iron grip. This will be EZ money.

guess it takes a piece of shit to know one

Forming a perfect descending bullish accumulation pattern. Notice how no dumps, just slowly ppl buying.

I give it a day or two before it breaks up.

Easiest fucking money of my life.
Sitting comfy on a 8k a month income by doing barely anything, only risking .5 btc every pump.
Litterally a few minutes every other day and I make a great living from it.
Whats your reason for not joining the biggest pump group out there?

discord(dot)gg(slash)FgfbcpM

I'd be surprised if it took that long with the way the charts look.

Fuck off faggot.

>Trading competition finished so no one to suppress the price... this is it.
When does the contest end?
Today sometime?

I swear to fuck you people need to be spoonfed information. It's right on Kucoin's website you lazy piece of shit. Come on.

The top traders on KuCoin will be eligible to win the following rewards based on the total volume traded. This promotion starts January 08, 2018 at 20:00 (UTC +8) and will run until January 12 23:59 UTC+8

2 and a half hours boiz

Is this what is keeping down the price?
Because holy shit I've been so let down by this coin.
I went all in 3k with this one.
Hoping for my first moon mission.

What the fuck is up with KuCoin?? Literally takes minutes to load any page. Fuck this piece of shit exchange.

man all exchanges are like that, relax, it's a new exchange

Trading competitions usually do. If it makes you feel better go look at the chart for Deep Brain Chain you can expect CAN to follow a similar pattern. After a few days it peaked around 1100 sats then rode the 800/900 line for a few days then took off.

Nothing will happen after the competition.

Holders will be rewarded though. Iron hands anons, big things to come from this (1-2 weeks)

>Nothing will happen after the competition.
why?

>all in with 3k

don't make fun....

Chart doesn't look any good. We'll see a stagnate price for a week, maybe less.

The real reward is for those who can hold throughout this dump.

Don't feel bad, everyone starts somewhere.

If you want to invest in 2018's winners after you 2-3x on CAN put your profits in SPHTX and HPB. You're welcome in advance. DYOR.

>SPHTX and HPB
I was actually thinking of putting it in WANCHAIN instead

It's not on the exchanges yet but yeah WANCHAIN is one I have my eye on. The hype alone will drive the price up.

All in's, okay. Just never talk numbers. You'd sound worse if you said all in with $300k.

Yeah ok

>It's not on the exchanges yet
that's why I'm waiting for the CANYA moon then put everything in wanchain a few days after it gets listed on exchanges

i thought people were saying 10k downloads

1000 downloads.

Most of them ICOers.

The product has terrible reviews.

I sold at 0.006. enjoy your bags

>I sold at 0.006. enjoy your bags
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Yeah ok

Ausfag here , it's a tough market to break into . Super overpriced if you ask me. I've signed up 4 days ago , so far no hits on jobs . Bit idk ..

Been waiting for this pump for a while. Competitions always keep the price down, and that price suppression usually ends up resulting in a huge fucking moon.

Continue to have iron hands, my friends. This coin will explode. Maybe not right after the competition, as said in & , but there will indeed be an explosion.

>Competitions always keep the price down, and that price suppression usually ends up resulting in a huge fucking moon.
Examples?

BNTY, PRL, DBC, etc.

were these all on kucoin?

is kucoin magic or something?
It feels I just have to invest in coins that make their debut on this exchange and I will make a fuckton of money.

Yep all on Kucoin.

what if CAN is the exception and it never moons?

Then you're fucked? Haha. It's the risk we all take. I'm not worried though.

Alright then, we'll see within the next 24 hours.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Egas bagholders hahaha

Buy CAN cucks, pump incoming

That is one lovely green candle.