FUCK THESE ICX BAGS ARE GETTING HEAVY DAMMIT!! AAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK THESE ICX BAGS ARE GETTING HEAVY DAMMIT!! AAAAAAAAAAA

Did you buy at ATH? I only bought last week and the bags aren't heavy at all.

Sell.

Will you retards ever stop buying at ATH? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I bought last week and they're heavy, because despite going up in fiat, I've lost ETH, which I would have held if not for ICX.

How can they be bags??

Seriously when do you guys decide to buy a considerable amount of something?

fucking normies can't hold for half a day. How do u masturbate with weak hands like that

They are bags because I should have sold at 8k sats
AAAAAAA DAMMIT

My bags...my bags are getting....my bags are getting quite heavy. My strength is fading. I need to put them down for a moment and rest. Just for a moment. Won't someone watch my bags for me?

I never bought at ATH though

i didn't buy at ath and im thoroughly rekt

How big is your bag? I might hold it

Let me pat your head and I'll pump that shitcoin.

Dumb animeposter

it's getting kinda bad
fuck I just want it to hit 8300 gwei one more time so I can sell my bags and be over with it
now I'm stressed out af

The only heavy bag is my dick sac, full to the fucking brim with gains from buying this shit at $2.

can't wait to see all the pink wojacks from people who sold this shitcoin

GET THE FUCK OUUUUUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL SELL SELL

some whale is pushing the price down like crazy.
fucker

In the BTC pair or what?

ye a bot is trading there. popping up 10+btc sellwalls

My bag isn't like any you've ever seen. It towers 30 feet tall, wide, and thick. Filled to the brim with ICX. I'd be happy if even a couple could fall out and ease my burden. I'd pretend like I didn't notice it fall or something. I can't carry for much longer.

I bought it at 3.50 and 4 bucks though
What I mean by heavy bags is the economic loss I suffered from not selling at 12 bucks. I lost a lot of money economically because of such bad decisions. we are in Veeky Forums so I assume you are all informed of at least the basics of economics and business

Gonna rebounce over the weekend dont worry

So you're blaming the market cycle for losing your unrealised gains, instead of admitting you could have sold at $12 but didn't because you were greedy? Take some responsibility for your own decision, fucking retard.

Lol thats what you get for being a anime faggot

I fucking hope it crashes to 2 dollars so you lose everything

falling wedge