STELLAR PARTNERING WITH FDIC BANK

How am I the one to find this shit? I usually suck at research:

medium.com/@AriseBank/arisebank-announces-the-crypto-treaty-and-begins-the-purchase-process-of-an-fdic-insured-bank-b5d4b6a658dc

>The AriseBank governance voted to include 13 cryptocurrencies in the unmanned treaty, including EOS, BitShares, STEEM, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, PIVX, Stellar, IOTA, DASH, Vericoin, Lisk and ARK. “This treaty is based on the highest principles of the constitutions of the countries of origin of each of these crypto communities. This is a collective of best practices, that are digital and constitutional first. This is the optimum combination of principles and talent for the economic and social betterment of the world’s majority”, said Eddy Taylor, spokesperson for AriseBank.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466133.0
ripoffreport.com/reports/dynastack-inc/dallas-texas-75201/dynastack-inc-dba-dynalyer-inc-scam-artists-jared-rice-tony-caldevilla-michelle-nosek-1132983
dob.texas.gov/public/uploads/files/news/press-releases/2018/01-05-18pr.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No flame, but i don't understand why people ever sold this coin, it's guaranteed $2 relatively soon. Opportunity cost is very true, rebalancing your portofolio is very smart, but ultimately you can't just assume that the next coin you are going to buy is going to moon.

So why not just wait until your coin's with good fundamental's recover?

letsgoooo

>AriseBank is the first decentralized banking product ever created and features one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms ever built, with services like AriseID, aEx, aiExchanger, aTransfer, AriseCard, aTMs, aPocket, aPay and more. aBank is completely decentralized, which means it's never hosted in our data center and we never touch your money. It's entirely hosted on your desktop and mobile devices.

The fuck is this shit.
Shilling, sage

bumping my own thread. Needs awareness.

XRP has interest from 3/5 of all big banks in the universe

Look look we have a bank too !!!

Why would Yu hold stellar when you can hold XRP instead. XRP always moons before stellar and it always moons harder.

arisebank is a literal scam

IXRP has been around longer. Of course they'd have a leg up. Investing in XLM is a long term hold IMO.

>3/5 of all big banks in the universe

name one

Did you know that Stellar is partnered with 30+ banks too, on top of all the remittance companies and other companies they have that Ripple doesn't? But this deal here is not related to making transfers faster, brainlet

adrenaline rush

Proof? Honestly. I'd rather know than shill shitty information.

XRP*

who gives a shit about that bank

>news not newsworthy

This. And XLM is the gayest mass pump and dump scheme I've ever fucking seen. Just look how many delusional bagholders we have around here lately. Protip: this coin is controlled by the same likes that control fidget spinner coin. You're being toyed with before you finally get bled dry by ((((them))))

Man, why does everyone hate this coin? Aside from it being pumped, does it not have any good practical application in the pipeline?

Yes it's doing fairx in 3 weeks you brainlet and is actively being used to settle payments everyday, with the payment system being developed further by IBM and had new icos launching 2018 and are releasing their in-depth roadmap for 2018 by the end of th month

How is this a pump and dump? Its market cap should be at least half ripple

No and that's the point every non-shill, non-bag holder here is making. It's a pump and dump coin that normies fell for. No different than TRX.

I'm beginning to suspect Veeky Forums hates making money. They talked shit about IOTA and XRB as well when they could have bought in and made a killing. I was part of both pumps from the lows since they were obvious gainers, even though I later found out the tech wasn't optimal and sold. But XLM is basically the only crypto on the market worth its salt, tech-wise. Can't go wrong, except temporarily if this shitshow of a market crashes.

I should've been clear, I'm not admitting its a PnD - I was only referring to what

was saying.

This x1000. Wait 3 weeks and watch as Fairx is delayed further and further

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because xrp already mooned

Kek, maybe you shouldn't talk shit when you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Fairx is only scratching the potential of XLM, it can be used for remittance, storing and trading fiat / other crypto / squirrel hives, as well as just making transactions in a few secs for free

But we do have a whale problem. That's why Veeky Forums hates XLM. It doesn't moon every day because the whales are there.

>Protip: this coin is controlled by the same likes that control fidget spinner coin
Oh god I wish!
When 3$?
Also every single coin is manipulated and controlled by whales you absolute normiefag

The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU), the banking arm of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) has joined Ripple in its endeavor to establish an international blockchain payments network of global banks.

>Vericoin
Omg so you're not shilling a meme coin

GUYS IM GONNA DO YOU A HUGE FAVOUR AND RED PILL YOU ON ARISEBANK

>Arisebank is a huge, huge ICO, biggest in history
>CEO of Arisebank is Jared Rice

What do we know about Jared Rice?
He's a repeat scammer:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466133.0
>Please contact [email protected] to join our group and we will take actions against the company and CEO Jared Rice. Specially victims.
>Also we appreciate if you can offer us help. Personally I didn't loose that much money but we have members who lost up to 6 figures.

ripoffreport.com/reports/dynastack-inc/dallas-texas-75201/dynastack-inc-dba-dynalyer-inc-scam-artists-jared-rice-tony-caldevilla-michelle-nosek-1132983
>Jared Rice runs a handful of companies that receive payments without delivering products purchased. These companies include Dynastack, Dynalayer, Cheetah Local, Mexico PCS, and Bit of Glory.

Notice these two things were posted in 2014. This isn't baseless and recent FUD.

>pic related
He's also the kind of shameless cunt that writes self help books.

What does the law have to say about this "bank"?
Here's the response from the Texas Department of banking dob.texas.gov/public/uploads/files/news/press-releases/2018/01-05-18pr.pdf
>The Texas Department of Banking has become aware of an entity holding itself out to be a bank and soliciting funds online through a cryptocurrency investment scheme.
>The entity, which also goes by “AriseBank, Ltd”, “AriseBank, Inc.”, “aBank”, “Arise Foundation, LLC”, “AriseCoin Foundation”, or “Dotoji, LLC” is not associated with any known financial institution chartered by a state or federal regulatory agency. No entity by that name has been authorized to do business in Texas. AriseBank leadership includes, among others, ((((((((Jared Rice Sr.))))))), Stanley Ford, and Tony Caldevilla.
dob.texas.gov/public/uploads/files/news/press-releases/2018/01-05-18pr.pdf

Avoid this like the plague.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I spent too much looking into this, I'm going to create a new thread on it. I think anons need to be told.

Created a new thread here
With all of my findings.

This goes deeper, it involves bitshares, a rank 31 coinmarketcap coin. They've been actively promoting arisebank. Hope no anons get fucked by this.

tear down this wall - LET'S GO PUSSIES

Gonna ram that whale's ass

all the teeth

Why the fuck are they so desperate to keep the price down, fucking cunt whales

They're greedy assholes, even more so than us

Cuz giving blueballs to the proletariat is what the Elite do best