Is this a good investment? I haven’t payed much attention to it...

Is this a good investment? I haven’t payed much attention to it. Market cap already seems very large but the fact that you get gas dividends makes it seem like a smart investment.

It's undervalued my friend. Neo deserves to have a higher marketcap if you compare it to some obvious shitcoins with higher cap. Also: Semi moon after we break 0.009, when we break 0.01 soon the fomo will kick in. 27 planned ICO on their platform.

whats the minimum amount of NEO's for an average ICO? Im slowly collecting as many as I can

1 neo

hmm, buy now or wait for btc sub 13k close.

NEO is a safe longterm hold. You're not going to 100x but it'll at probably 10x by EOY. Also you get GAS which is icing on the cake.

shh

>Also you get GAS
unless you're on bittrex. don't keep your NEO on bittrex if you plan to hold long, op.

Why would you ever hold NEO on an exchange anyway? Free transactions

Kucoin gets u gas.

are the payouts monthly?

My guess is this will go to 1k sooner or later.

i only trade it short term, so not sure.

how often do they payout? I know binance is monthly

that would make me a very happy user

>mfw I missed out on the next ETH at 5$

NEO should be above obvious shitcoins like TRX, ADA and etc

>tfw bought antshares at $3 but I was a poorfag back then and could only get 120 of them

fuck me, it was my first moon mission.

Currently I have around 150k scouting for the next NEO moon

binance too

Same desu

top 5 coin IMO
growing every day, only provides high quality ICOs
the vaporware in the top 10 will drop and neo will be right below ETH.
this is the only crypto i have that i will absolutely not sell

Market cap will be between $100 and 200B by EOY. NEO is the shit and it will rival ETH. All the other competing platforms dont have a working product while NEO is rolling out ICOs left and right. They also have like $3.5B allocated to marketing and development.

>next NEO moon
>What is VET

But Cardano costs less then 1$

Kucoin skims a bit off the top, use the Neon wallet

yup. honestly im surprised we aren't at $300+ yet

what are people's thoughts about drgn in the platform/smart contract space.

team seems decent. first ICOs soon. incubator program for promising ICOs and allegedly a lot of interest in that program already.

I saw a guy shilling this on reddit. I know Raiden is fixing to finish another milestone but did Teeka issue any kind of alert. Can anyone else confirm this?

what's the best route to buy NEO with fiat and transfer it to the Neon Wallet?

coinbase -> gdax -> ????? -> neon?

Binance or Kucoin

got binance, but what about withdraw fees? are they good?

almost 100% sure that this will be 500$ minimum eoy 2018.

but more optimistic prediction: 700$+

afaik there are no transfer fees with NEO, but you can only transfer integer values

good, will check it out tonight

Yep, no withdraw fees for both NEO and GAS. If you've got any partial NEO, you can leave it at Binance and they'll still distribute the GAS to you.

MY ANTS