How the fuck can ripple be a top 3 coin and the most fucking solid project in crypto -monero- is out of the top 10...

how the fuck can ripple be a top 3 coin and the most fucking solid project in crypto -monero- is out of the top 10 ? the market seems to be so irrational such things really make me believe that this is a bubble.
normies be like "oh look at that shitty cheap fidget spinner it could be bitcoin 2 lets buy this shit to be rich", this fucking mindset is gonna kill us in the end

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets not talk about good coins my nigga

Look at Amazon or Google share prices during the dot com bubble.

I enjoy buying xmr every month at low price while I can. this is the only coin I have faith in.

Pretty sure it will at least go 2-3x this year. Darknet is already getting taken over, also bulletproofs and other updates coming

>Spagni has long said Monero is not a suitable vehicle for speculative investors. “I have only ever told people NOT to buy Monero,”

XRP has a clear use case. You can hate on it for ideological reason..if you hate money, but there's nothing irrational about XRP being in the top 3.

That said, I like XMR as well.

>Darknet is already getting taken over
Do you mean by Monero?

Because you don't need to actually hold it to use its features. It's a middle of the road single use type of coin. It doesn't matter if it's $380 or $3.80. You can hold bitcoin instead for better futures and wash the transaction with monero when necessary.

Any time I take profit, I just put it into XMR. It’s just an overall solid crypto and I like the idea of being anonymous when tax time comes around.

Someone is gonna set up my idea and that will make Monero go through the roof. Imagine if there was some sort of darknet cash exchange where anyone could trade cash for monero anonymously somehow. You’d have all kinds of dirty money coming in to convert to clean money and all kinds of monero coming in to avoid paying tax.

That’s gonna be the real application for anonymous coins.

Fluffypony can go fuck himself. Monero to 10k.

When I started , I thought ripple was the best because you hear the word "banks" and automatically assume it will make money and need to be used. Not true. Many such cases. Sad!

Its because XRP is going to be a coin with an actual use in the real world. Payments, its just a liquidity coin for currency swapping and moving funds. Think Tether but with real money.

10/10 autism

>the market seems to be so irrational such things really make me believe that this is a bubble.
The good news? The money needed for this coin to multiply will come from normies behaving erratically chasing low unit prices. Just chill.

My god you're an idiot. How do you guys even figure out how to post?

how many unknown ammounts of XMR to wail on Spazzi's smug brony-face with a bat?

Monero is one of my favorite coins if not my number 1. Unfortunately, the use case does not appeal to normies at all. Privacy is pretty much isn't a thing for millenials, and its use on the darknet probably sounds scary.

I think XMR will have slow steady growth but unfortunately you make a lot more chasing shitcoin pumps, where normies this stuff like Tron will be worth 10k per coin

Don't be mad because you didn't buy any XRP when it was worth nothing. I am sorry but there is no long term future for Bitcoin and many other currencies because they STILL fail to translate into the real world. Yeah Bitcoin is rare so it if valuable. But the reality is that if society tried to use XMR or Bitcoin (assuming it does not take 4:00 hrs to buy a pizza and people can still) as money it would create a massive liquidity trap before collapsing.

Then there is the fact that most of your autistic fags want to destroy banks because muh jews completely ignoring the fact that the problem wasn't banks but Central banks i.e. privatized government. Go ahead try and destroy banks someone will replace them as a lending it always happens.

>privacy is pretty much isn't a thing for millenials,
sadly true, none of my friends care about privacy

>Then there is the fact that most of your autistic fags want to destroy banks because muh jews completely ignoring the fact that the problem wasn't banks but Central banks i.e. privatized government. Go ahead try and destroy banks someone will replace them as a lending it always happens

I agree with you, banks aren't the problem, central banks are

we talk about the gen that every single thing they will do in every day life will be posted on facebook,twiiter,instagram,snapchat . they dont care about privacy

People only care about privacy when they think it could happen to them. Just mention people getting kidnapped and tortured because of their public BTC balances. Companies could screen new employees by using a third party service that scans their transactions for illegal purchases.

I get what you mean by normies not liking it but they aren't actually needed. The key isn't how many people want it but how badly those that want it need it. And the people with the disgusting big wallets won't settle for second rate privacy when they want to hide their transactions. But XMR isn't going to 10x tomorrow so adjust your expectations accordingly.

stfu normies rule the market u dumbfuck.

Because they have a greasy bronyfag as a spokesperson.

>people actually believe this

You have to go back

I like this fact.

Your friends are morons, get new ones.

Local Bitcoin

Monero is the most used crypto currency for payments on my website. I sell legal physical goods.

>being this retarded

bro you sure are cucked by the jews and developed stockholm syndrome

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Be patient, the wait is almost over

>how the fuck can ripple be a top 3 coin

Ripple is fast and has very low fees, it's exactly what people expect from cryptocurrencies.

So many worthless coins in the top 15 yet you're mocking the one that actually works efficiently.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

monero will probably survive even if everything else fail

>the market seems to be so irrational such things really make me believe that this is a bubble

Are you serious? Of course it's a bubble, nobody uses these fucking currencies, most of which are just tokens without use.
This shit is worse than the tulip bubble.