VEN Gen

VeChain general
Who here /comfy/ waiting for guaranteed moon when rebrand and BMW announcement arrive?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have my 30, just waiting till I have enough to buy a new snowmobile.

Bought a month ago, I don't even check the price.

We will reach 10$ EOW.

Lul I remember you from yesterday.

Yeah didn't you want one by Christmas 2018?

uhhhh what the fuck is happening?

Doubled down on VEN, now it's 95% of my portfolio.

RISE DRAGON RISE

I'm putting all my portfolio in it on this dip. Ven will rise greatly with the rebrand and partnership news next week. Easiest money I may make all year.

VeChain general
Who here /comfy/ waiting for guaranteed moon when rebrand and Alibaba announcement arrive?

35k VEN and IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

VEN-BRAHS LETS GO BOYSS

Yep, I can feel it

When I get it I am gonna do a vinyl wrap on it with the vechain logo all over it.

Comfy as fuck. Never slept so good during my crypto carreer. Everybody with 10+ k VEN is going to make it at the EOY

>small time trader feels
I just want enough to get back my initial capital, and then I'll just fuck arpund with the proceeds.

Currently at 67 Ven, should pump more into it as it dips.

Quote "If you derive the value of VeChain from their partnerships, team and market momentum; you are likely to assume an embellished market value.

However, if you critically analyze the merit and return of the token itself, then you will discover the fair value.

This is not a decentralized cryptocurrency. This is a coin which goes against the philosophy that cryptocurrencies and blockchain has attempted to build VeChain as a company may be a great investment, but the token seems to have been created as an excuse to raise an extravagant amount of money and use that to build an empire.

I have no doubt the company will continue to operate and make good use of its partnerships with PwC and DNV GL. However, I do doubt the ability for this to materialize into value for the average investor."

Should I buy this dip?

thanks just bought 100k!

yes.

So, someone shill me this Coca Cola Kid. What predictions has he been right about? He's 4/4 or 5/5 or something, isn't he?

5/5. And he may be a LARPer or an insider. Either way I don't care, because he has made me money.

Word is he is a top ranking official in China. A real shit poster and believer in VeChain.

I doubt he's a LARPer. What predictions, specifically, has he been right about?

will never go down more than that.

6.80 $ should soon be the new floor

Is that Jeff Bezos at the VeChain presentation?

Do you think Bezos would be taking pictures with a tiny ass phone like a fucking normie during a presentation?

yes.

Dumped my TRX and XRP for this. Was doubting, am now not. In CCK we trust.

I know a few days ago he mentoned the arrival of killer whales that would cause the price to moon. And sure enough the next day sell walls were being eaten alive. I know there are other ones but I don't really pay attention to him, I just know he has a good track record.

i'm gonna make it, r-right bros?

We will all make it, just wait for the announcement of the rebranding event.

This guy is so charismatic.

>goes against the philosophy that cryptocurrencies and blockchain
couldn't fucking care less

>seems to have been created as an excuse to raise an extravagant amount of money and use that to build an empire.
do some research faggot, it's not how it works

>Quote "If you derive the value of VeChain from their partnerships, team and market momentum; you are likely to assume an embellished market value.
tron got to $20B just by memeing partnerships, but these guys actually have something useful for businesses.
You're so fucking retarded for falling for this fud, that I don't even consider you a human anymore. I want to smash you like a cockroach you are with my foot

And he does a great job at explaining things in simple terms.
Really a cool guy.

Where can I buy Ve?

Already priced in, price will dump. Buy the rumor, sell the news...

>tfw only 4k VEN

Why didnt i get more

not too late, buy the dip.

Binance

Sell a BMW news. L O L

67000 VEN, I'm kinda sad that I cannot afford a Mjolnir masternode but comfy nonetheless

and when is that?

kucoin
7K4g67

no one knows, has to be soon though.
With all the news lined up you would be a retard to sell

tip top kek, just because a shitcoin makes a partnership (see IOTA and Bosch) doesn't make it less of a shitcoin

Why does everyone think there will be another event?? For all we know there's no big announcements or anything special. They just switch VEN to VET in our wallets

man what the fuck this shit just has no fucking floor

Just go all in on one coin you brainlet. How many time do I have to tell you that?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Buy the rumor, sell the news...
only dumb mongoloids like you do that. That dump a few weeks ago when they released vechain thor masternodes news was funny to watch. After all the "sell the rumour" reddit retards dumped their bags at a loss at $2 it mooned straight up and never came back again. So go ahead, sell now

Tell me one reason not to dumb VEN for ATC before its forks and leave it there?

>bought in at 7

Fucking shit, but I'll still get at least 2x EOM

this delusion reminds me of xlm bagholders

you bought the rumor but didn't realise you're supposed to sell the top

WHY IS IT FUCKING DUMPING

I can't believe I didn't pull the trigger and sold the top when it was $7.30 AAAAAAAAAAA WHY I'M SO RETARDED FUCK FUCK FUCK

Because they literally said so.

Because it's happened once a day everyday then moons again later. Just peep the charts

just hold you idiots.

I JUST TOOK OUT A DOUBLE MORTGAGE TO BUY VEN AT $7.30 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck that's dumb. I hope you lose it all.

pawning my children, they will understand when were rich as fuk, "daddy why did you buy VEN when it dipped below $6?" will not be said at my house!

Bought at ATH, converted half of my port into Ven. Long term hold, let's go!

>spending more than you can afford to lose

shiggodiggo

I TOOK OUT A TRIPLE MORTGAGE AND STOLE MY NEIGHBOUR'S MORTGAGE TO BUY AT $7.30 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whale here.

42k SATs is the bottom. We're pumping again.

holy shit, hope you bought the dip lads

have .22 of btrash, is it a good idea to put it in VEN?

short answer, no
long answer, fuck no
this is a scam coin, you guys just got 8 million VEN dumped into Binance last night
you're getting pajeeted

is this true

look at the sell volume, do you seriously do no research and just buy whatever Veeky Forums shills tell you to buy?
how new are you

easy there bucko

I mean I've done extensive research and I'm still all in and very comfy. We're going nowhere but up. I'm just glad I got at 2.33, because this isn't a shitcoin. This is the next NEO. Of course I'm selling after June though.

Can someone pls post the infograph on nodes - 10k for baby node, yada yada thjor something node 250k

I will be muchos gracious

OH MY GOD ITS STILL DROPPING HOLD ME BIZ

IF IT DROPS TO 41 SATS IM OUT IM SELLING AND LEAVING FOREVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just bought in. Did I do good, Veeky Forums?

yes

nah man
40 man shady shit

yes, just wait a few days.
It just went 4x in like 2 weeks.

Guys,

what does he mean by
>teacup without handle

Is this the end?

BAD VECHAIN, BAD

Abandon ship and buy back when it's 36-37k
This isn't stopping any time soon

my hands are fucking shaking. not sure how much longer i can keep this up

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GET OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOW INSIDE SOURCE TELLS ME WE'RE CRASHING HAAARD GET OUT NOW GET OUT NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN’t take it
DUMPED

Hello, we have a group of over 1200 users on Discord channel
If you are interested about pumping cryptocurrencies on the marketplace check this link

discord gg/zz7unwD

We Will PUMP VEN soon :)
So don't miss that info !!!

We will PUMP some coins on KuCoin also, so feel free to register there, while registration is still possible :)

use my kucoin ref - 7Rt8wu

Sell you weak handed faggots, sell.
Never ceases to amaze me how you newfags are incapable of holding for more than a week. Fucking retards come in here thinking they will get filthy rich in a month.
VeChain does this every once in a while to shake all the new weakhanded buyers before shooting up again. Congrats, you played yourselves faggots.

FUCKING PUMP AND DUMPERS

Lol this coin is so beat all these Veeky Forums shills guarantees the failure of ven’s rebranding

Poor guy being poor :’-)

I sold 25% of my VeChain this morning to buy ChainLink.. Did I mess up?

thx whanon

Yes.