You guys are seriously missing out by not being on etherchan. Remember Ethermon, that stupid fish game...

You guys are seriously missing out by not being on etherchan. Remember Ethermon, that stupid fish game, and cryptokitties and how each one of them printed out money? You guys have a chance to get on before this explodes in feb with battles and breeding.
Own a few before the shilling on Leddit begins or stay broke.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherchan.com/shop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't breed these whores yet?

Come back when this is actually functional.

Hasn't even started? So this is pretty early?

February is less than a month away, when breeding and fighting go live you know people will be on it.
not super early you all still missed the earlier waifus

I'm telling you guys, I bought 2 waifus and I'm set. Makes sense though, I don't like to be broke like y'all.

But how does it work, what is metamask?? Sorry noob here who wants to buy a waifu

Can't wait for them to get a lawsuit for using those characters for profit without license.

Holo should honestly be worth more than all of those. She is a rarity these days.

uhhh you don't know how to use metamask? How the fuck are you in crypto. I think you might wanna be Confido instead

Fuck this when is someone making an amerimutt game

I would actually paly this

Hammerdin or FoH?

Ok can someone tell me how it works and ill buy the waifu you have promise

These kind of games are the bubble within the bubble.

0.5 ETHER? As in $600 for internet waifu?

I'm honestly offended that a waifu from the seasonal normie overrated shitshow is more expensive than Holo.

yea its kinda a turn off at first, but were earlier. I think in a month we'll be saying "I only spent .5 ether??"

Christ this is pathetic. No one will buy this garbage. This guy is selling other people's art or characters he doesn't have the rights to. Just to spite you I'm going to find who to report that site to to get it investigated.

w2c?

What is this

etherchan.com/shop

Buy Holo. Get your money back in 1 day.

This is why ETH will die.

RarePepe is better.

damn let a nibba get his eth from his waifu first.

Another shit tier ponzi copying off etheremon, how shocking. Tanks and cars were worse than this shit though, and those dumb fish.

Someone tricks you into buying their garbage and then you try to find the next person to buy your garbage so you can get out