FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I'm seeing at 2.40, do I need ot worry?

for a Coinbase coin Litecoin kinda sucks

lol ltc is forever tied to btc which is dying a slow death

cash out now and go all in on eth if you want to survive

>Being that impatient

Can someone explain where's the panic coming from, is it plummeting somewhere or what?

Probably their first crypto purchase.
Impatient fuck probably bought at ATH no knowing that LTC is very stable for long periods of time and tends but to bounce rapidly in price to later fall back a little on a new floor.

t. Long term hold...

Yeah it'll do that until it doesn't

retards who bought in at >300

This. Even my normie friends have realised litecoin is one of the least volatile altcoins speaking long term. If you're trying to make quick cash day trading litecoin you're mever gonna make it.

FUCKING CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would anyone hold a position where the project is main guy cashed out?

FUCK CHARLIE

>retards who bought in.

Game Over

I swapped all of my ltc for xlm because xlm has more potential to grow. Right now ltc is being used as a transfer of value between exchanges. ltc trade volume is going to die out once we can directly exchange fiat for crypto.

bumping for fuck this coin right now i wish i bought etherium

Litecoin is basically a clone of Bitcoin core what the fuck did you expect out of this copy cat coin?

This guy gets it.

FairX soon brudda

LTC will go to 280 again by Sunday. Sell this peak, it's a bull trap. 225 LTC will be the norm over the next 3 months after that.