Binance Ref Thread, NO BS EDITION

Binance registrations are open! Now is the time to make an account and buy the dip!

***Please consider using my ref code to sign up***
CODE: 10276835

I will be straight with you: If you sign up with me, or any other user, you will not receive any additional benefits. You will, however, be redirecting a portion of fees to a fellow Veeky Forumsraeli (versus Binance getting 100% of the fees). Help an user out in this thread!

Other anons, share your codes as well. Just don't make any wild claims. Let's just have a civil thread with anons helping other anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

launchpad.binance.com/register.html
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002205552-Binance-1st-Quarter-BNB-Burn-Event
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder

launchpad.binance.com/register.html

Whale here, join and reap the rewards with the team!

I am using black jewish magick to enhance my daily crypto gains. Join the cult today, goyim.

If you trade a lot you might even keep your foreskin.

Hello, we have a group of over 1200 users on Discord channel
If you are interested about pumping cryptocurrencies on the BINANCE marketplace check this link

discord gg/zz7unwD

So don't miss that info !!!

We will PUMP some coins on KuCoin also, so feel free to register there, while registration is still possible :)

use my kucoin ref - 7Rt8wu

BNB coin is at a real discount now. Especially with he quarterly buy back and burn coming up.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002205552-Binance-1st-Quarter-BNB-Burn-Event

Please use mine:

I dont have any people who used it yet so you can be first. It is for Binance

bullshit registrations aint open

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

help us out bois

I'll use someones REF code if they say how to bypass the registration pause.

Use my ref for the binance signup: 10276128. I’ll send you 0.05 ETH to get you started. But only doing this for the next 4 signups.

They unpause registration once or twice daily, usually at least once around evening in burgertime. Just wait for one of those tiems.

You can bypass using the referral link.
Navigate to launchpad.binance.com/register.html

Didn't work fag

Ref ID: 10900662

>0 referrals

Also fake, don't use this fags code either.

Keep trying, they usually open up during the day at some stage. I just tried with a different email and yes, they are paused at the moment.

>t. brainlet
Read my post again

Suuuure, if anything I'll keep trying without the code lying fag

Your untrue post shilling your ref code? Gas yourself

let's go Veeky Forums

pop my cherry bois