Whats your current/wishlist battle station for crypto Trading/Mining Veeky Forums?

I know alot of you folks use your phones but what would be your ideal home set-up? Also battle-station wish list set ups welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no numpad
OH FUCK OFF, silly numale keyboards

Not mine just posting comfy looking ones

Fuck that looks nice. I wish I had trees.

vv nice

thinking about getting another 5960 server, my current one's overclock is starting to get high enough its outperforming my duel xeon server.

i would kill myself

this is unironically my favourite

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Mine is a bit cramped but got some nice gear

>battlestation
cringe. I hope you fucking neckbeards die. If there is an LED or RGB light anywhere near your desktop, and if you unironically say words like "battlestation" or "rig" to refer to your computer, you deserve to die.

Seriously, get some fucking taste. It's clear from the shit you post that you have no taste.

tasteless and ugly. you should burn it down.

put it in the trash where it belongs.

Looks calming af, 10/10 would appreciate your workplace

you're broke user, get some more skin in the game so you can make a great trade station. i feel for you, i'm so embaressed of mine i don't even want to post a photo, just be lucky you aren't here with me.

The light is debatable but overall it looks pretty good

I need to get a 34" ultrawide monitor

whereas you have the taste of cock in your mouth

Delet this

I had to spend a few extra Bitcoins on this one but it was worth it.

What does Veeky Forums think?

Dude, please can you share the WP? Will love you forever

No idea why it flipped

copenhagen wolves Y I K E S

Took a loan and updated my setup and invested in crypto, only thing wrong with my setup is my current small and shitty apartment, so moving to new bigger and better one or buying a house would be ideal. Also I really want something like pic related.

reddit tier

waah stop weird virgins on Veeky Forums youre upsetting my normalness

eh

Hey fellow FL fag

I imagine half the set ups on here look like pic related

what the fuck is up with those hugeass indicators painted all over the displays? Fuck, I'd get a seizure in no time.

source on wallpaper
looks comfy af
reminds of the good old days of dayz when you were far from the cities just making a campfire in a field