My Job is not paying me

I have been super frustrated because my former job has been lying to me about when i can get my last check. They have been telling me to come into work to get it. Ofcourse i set everything aside and show up. When i arrive they tell me "oh... The manager left... Try again later" this has been happening for over 4 weeks. I am a very easy going person, but i feel like im being played with. What should i do??

Stop being a bitch OP, threaten litigation

Local police department + better business bureau
You’ll only be paid if you play hardball. They’re trying to get you to give up

lol you're a faggot, tell him you're going to the labor board and he will IMMEDIATELY pay, trust me. drop those two words

>Mike, I have been patient, but employees expect to be paid on time. If you do not give me my final check by X, I will be involving the labor board.

easy peasy, you're a fucking faggot op lol

This. For fuck's sake OP send them one fucking legal threat and get your money so you can move on. It really is that easy.

You pretty much deserve this for using the phrase "just touching base".

This shit is going to carry on happening to you because you're too weak.

Don't forget to sage.

Have you tried phoning him instead of sending gay messages?
If he tries to fuck you off mention the legal route.
Don't forget to mention that you're struggling and this loss of pay is causing you uneeded stress

Goddamn you huge soyboy faggot Op.

Good times create weak men...

You need to grow a backbone OP or you're forever doomed to become a doormat.

>not hiding his phone number
ya dun goofed now op

This. Assuming you are in the US, Dept of Labor does not fuck around. Call them and make a claim. I had an issue a few years back with my 401k where my paycheck deductions were not going into it. Kept getting the runaround from my employer and the payroll company, then after the dept of labor sunk their teeth in shit started to get fixed.

Fucking larp thread kek

file a complaint with the labor board, and cc the email to the employer. your check will probably show up within a few days. ive had to do it several times.

NYPA but I kinda wanna text mike and ask him about my paycheck too

if you do it I'll do it

I did contact labor and wages but, I was thinking of taking matters into my own hands... He owns 2 business... Both burger joints. Maybe we should call in some takeout orders?

Go in the morning you retarded fuck.

Anyone want a burger?

Have your lawyer to pick it up.

Yeah I'm gonna call and tell them how you are a huge faggot and they should never pay you and you won't do shit.

ask them if they have battletoads

I called xD hahaha they sound like dicks.