Lamden tau

Any news on this coin? It looks like it's held steady throughout the crash. I was wondering if it's a good time to get in or it's pretty much done mooning because it's not shilled anymore. Really looking at this investment atm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9k3sIzAjxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When it's not shilled, get in. Don't buy hype, sell it. Now is the last opportunity before the exchange listings, member recruitment announcement etc...

I have too much TAU

Don't buy, it's heavily shilled and overhyped just waiting to be dumped.

seriously don't buy. It's at worst a scam and at best a shitty company on its way to failing

It's literally the future of blockchain

The system makes it possible for anyone to create their own secure token on the Ethereum block chain.

proof: youtube.com/watch?v=B9k3sIzAjxg

thanks for explaining this user. I think I will pull the trigger on this one. Looks promising and I liked the demo.

overhyped my ass. barely anyone knows about this coin, lol.

In my opinion it will be steady or maybe go lower until it's released in a better exchange, gets shilled by any "famous youtuber" or the team releases something tangible.

After the x8 experienced by the pre ICO buyers, the best thing that can happen to it is that they get rid of it little by little.

When is this fucking token getting added to Blockfolio? Jesus fucking Christ, about to neck myself.

Already went 12x since ICO for
You to make even a 2x ICO holders would be up 24x... how likely does that sound ?

I’d avoid it like the plague for now, but Ico investors got pretty lucky on this one

this. fuckin wanna see my gains already

a coin going x24 from ICO?? wow. so unheard of. please kys, newfag.

Just a new weblayout and that they hired 5 new devs.

Got in during ICO, holding comfy. It's gonna MOON once it gets on some proper exchanges

Delta has it but fuck Delta. I want folio as well

Use Delta

Coinburn next week
Onboarding 5 new python devs
New website coming
Not ETA on exchanges

This is ur answer user

Blockfolio is shitting the bed, use delta

It has a 138M mcap already

It will probably stay there for a while, dream would be it pulls off some dragonchain bullshit, but I doubt it

moon soon

All coins owned by a mere 4,000 wallets. Everything screams scam coin. I'm pretty sure the only holders are bizzies. At least half of you will get anally raped by the other half. Hilarious.

How much you got user?

yes, I got out a few days ago and recommend everyone does the same