Why did I put 0.1 btc in this piece of shit?

Why did I put 0.1 btc in this piece of shit?

Ffs

Who in here is holding this crap?

lol

I'm holding this shit :/

Just forget about it for three months and you'll be rich faggot

Literally sold this morning because I realised music a) makes no fucking money b) doesn't need to be on the fucking blockchain

enjoy your eternal bags

check these digits

fuck me I bought at 1400 sats

Meanwhile no digits lol, see you buying in back at 0.5

I ain't buying this trash ever again
Has 0 use

Neither do the hundreds of other complete pajeet shitcoins that have mooned

will hold it for a while

Seriously this shit has low market cap, an actual working product and a professional dev team. No, it's not the next ETH but it will at least 5x when it hits other exchanges. Basically any shitcoin only on Etherdelta or HitBTC will moon even if it's a complete scamcoin.

I know that's one of the only reasons why I was going to not sell, but then I thought fuck this coin and hit sell nigga

Fair enough

Okay well when it 5x when it hits literally any other exchange don't bother making a fomo thread because I'll be too busy being rich to point and laugh

Nah I won't care, I'll be happy for you though

Hold 3k :/ should i sell?

You are such an idiot, I bough it sub .01, and have been holding. It keeps growing and growing,

Weak hands get punished in this market :)

Okay man, good for you. I just did more research and it dawned on me that this probably isn't a good investment (imo)

You got in early so your perspective is different than mine

Sure if you hate money. Part of being on the ground floor of a coin instead of buying some high volume overpriced ripple boomercoin that will make you maybe 20% is being patient.

Hey boys,

I am the original shill for this coin.

This was never a pump and dump. We all found this coin preceding a huge market crash. Hold your coins. You bought in heavy, but there is a ton of room for growth. Do not sell for a loss. Continue following development of the coin and website and promote getting on better exchanges.

This is a great gem. Do not lose hope so easily.

Ask yourself:

When bitcoin halved, did the smart buyers sell?

When any alt coin that ever mooned fell 50% overnight, did the smart buyers sell?

We're all in it to be millionaires. Swallow your fear, put aside your emotions, and ask yourself whether this can make it to 100m. I believe it can. It's a solid coin with a good, viral idea behind it.

Nah dont bother persuading them. Their bags will be bought. Someone dumped 3 mil into this coin a few weeks back. They can go chase 20% gains on some high volume coin like Neo that will never double in price again.

that would be me

True.

Who said going from 8mil to 100mil would be instant and linear? Every single coin corrects, every single one, even ETH. You just need to hold it long enough to find its way and move forward.

It's definitely the best coin of the 3 top ones out on exchanges right now.

The market for this coin has been manipulated by a bot for the past week on HITBTC. If you were dumb enough to not notice this and bought when it was spiking there's nothing I can do for you.

>an actual working product and a professional dev team

Please stop calling a project some fresh-grads made a working product and professional dev team. Most of the team's first job in tech.

FUD. The coin grew because people knew it was undervalued. They sold when the Korea news happened. The price was holding prior to that.

The white paper was written by computer scientists from NYU and Temple University.

Oh and
>Investing in music

You deserve to lose money.

>buying x10'd ico bags
Never gonna make it

>Buying 1,000,000'xd ICO bags?

And you will?

I cant tell you how many pajeet shitcoins I've seen moon hard with far less

Poet literally x20d in the past couple months

You do know that computer science is an undergrad course, right?

Also
>Comp Sci
>NYU and Temple University
>Are you fucking joking

Stanford, MIT, Carnegie Melon, and VT are the only comp sci courses that matter. Everything else is preschool-tier.

Doesn't change you being stupid and clueless.

Poet is adtech you stupid fucking nigger.

Seriously enjoy your blue chip stock market gains

Sub 30M marketcap. One good exchange and this shit moons hard.

If you can find no other benefit to this project, then let the above sooth your frazzled nerves.

This all day.

Even if the project doesn't become the next SoundCloud, showing up on ANY exchange would boom the shit out of the price of this.

Find the small-cap gems that have a chance of even existing in 2 months. There are your 10xs.

Got rid of this piece of shit cunt pajeet coin once the devs said they weren't interested in putting it on other exchanges

Who cares, get on this discord and you won't lose

/nsEhg

>VT
>VT
what the fuck? Not Berkeley, not UT Austin, not Georgia Tech, but VT? Fucking kill yourself please.

sauce on this

Won't be on any exchange until Q2 they said.

I don't own your shit but i followed /biz advice and bought Oyster Pearls a couple of days ago because of "muh rebranding and new logo/site" and that shit does literally nothing.

Im holding heavy bro. Missed the sell point but im sure itll moon again.