Bounty0x

Who else here holding bnty at the moment? Are your hands getting shaky at all?

My buy is at $.17. Still getting shaky though.. However, if we still believe we're in a somewhat bullish market, the price of BNTY pretty much follows most 500x-coins. BNTY just took of way earlier..

I'm holding 2.7k, I was considering selling but I'm going to double down :)

8k here
not shaky at all
holding strong

>Are your hands getting shaky at all?
No? The bounty concept is solid and I truly believe in its future. This is not a shitcoin.

still hodling.
requires ironhands though desu
but i think pic related has a valid point.

No point in selling now. It really is the worst performing coin by far right now though

Sold all to get into AIX for them quick kucoin gains. Will buy back in after the next pump

I'll buy when that shit hit binance. Any update on it??

>worst performing
>still 10x after kuckcoin, 60x ico

Absolute state of this place.

Hey faggots, go vote for BNTY to get on but-z. If you use the BNTY team's referral link you get FREE vote tokens and if it doesn't work out you get your tokens back. You also get free BNTY as compensation. We're close to 10% now.

Bit-z has TWICE the trading volume of kuckcoin and will make getting onto other exchanges easier, reduces selling pressure long term term and introduces new buyers.

They're working on it, they're open to paying the 100k to get listed.

Has anyone tried making numerous accounts to vote more than once? I have already used my 200 vtc and would happily pay more if I could

Same. Half considering selling my TRX bags at a loss for it.

How much did you pay for the 200?

I said it’s the worst performing coin /right now/ retard. I’m up 220%, but there’s no denying the lack of performance when it’s the only coin on the market that’s -20%, only one or two other coins are even close to that

Shill to your friends and family, pay them in usd-bucks if you have to

Dude, step out of cuckcoin for a few minutes twat, MANY coins are down 20, 30, he'll even 50%

I was in the first 4000(?) to get 100 instead of 50, so I bought 100 for approx $1.50 but I literally just went on their website to double check how much it was and it says there are no results for buying VTC?

I wish this would happen but 90% to go in five days... I doubt this will happen...

Holding Bounty0x and Upfiring at the moment. Feel good about both, they've proven capacity for growth and will only increase from this point on.

Think I am going to... good thing is that CVH has gained like 400,000 votes in about 36 hours so there is still hope

after being in from the beginning, I'm finally 100% out and putting my earnings into QLC

No, you're not. You may actually be in QLC now, though, since you're shilling it. Seems to be the new shill tactic currently, wonder if they all get their marching orders from the same people. Currently it's going into threads and doing the "I was holding it since the start but now I sold and went into [insert shillcoin here]". Really stupid when you see them doing the same thing in every other thread, often repeatedly.

Bought at 10 cents
Im still pretty comfy but its disappointing rn

Someone is wash trading on Kucoin, anyone seeing? It looks like they're trying to drive down the price

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

this is why we need to get on a bigger exchange like bit-z

Give us the proof then? You forgot to include it with your post

They have an alpha, retard.

nice fud

Show us your discord then

That's it reported for shitting up the thread and I even sold my bags yesterday.

>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

what the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Already in alpha with lots of bounties already posted. Go poo in the the street.

pretty weak FUD 2bh