YouTube demonitized him for the last time, he's about to

YouTube demonitized him for the last time, he's about to
P U M P I T

What happened?

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

based BAT.

Not just him but many others are fed up

Pewds gonna make me rich with him

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

BAT = $50 eoy. Screencap this.

pump it
louder
pump it louder
turn up your stereos blast your blabla riiiiiide

You're gonna make it batbro

> 1 dollah purpose

Funny how this is literally the only FUD on this coin.

hhahah wat de fuck is dit

Truthfully, it has a good trajectory. If Brave ever gains traction in the mainstream Google is going to murder it though. But they will be collaborating with twitch and making extensions for other browsers. So even if Brave shits itself BAT still can have a feature.

And if there's 1/1000000 chance that Brave will successfully be able to compete with Google. Well that's easy millions for all of us. Probably not going to happen but if there's one guy that could make it happen it's Eich. He did it before with Firefox.

1 dollar 1 dollar 1 dollar 1 dollar defeats purpose

Ok here is a plan how to pump BAT

Have you hear recent news that YouTube pulled Logan Paul from preffered advertisements?

Ok, let's do the same to PewDiePie. If he loses his ad revenue he'll shill BAT and it will sky rocket

I think you're giving google / chrome too much credit. Chrome is a dog shit browser, that has been getting worse for about 8 years now. And Googles public image has never been worse. Brave needs to push the narrative that chrome / Google is 'stealing' your personal info.
The time is right for another major shakeup in browser marketshare. Time will tell though, but I really hope Chrome eats shit and Brave soars.

1 dollar
1 dollar defeats purposssseee

something about a dollar

You are the cringiest motherfucker on the planet

>browsing this on Google Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132

That's why I know it sucks, I use it.

>pump it to $0.99 (max value of this token)

why dont we just ask Logan Paul to Pump IT.

Pewdiepie and Logan Paul are onboard if this thing starts gaining traction

LONGAN and his brother JAKE buys up large quantity of BAT, like 1M each
they then force people to use BAT in their shitty merch store

we gotta pitch these to the brothers.

Logan Paul would do this wonders. Especially now youtube have cucked him. Kids would be begging their parents to buy BAT to donate to him

That’s what I’m hoping for

Shilling for Subway too? Sounds like something a pedo would do.

> Look mom I did it again MOM YOU'RE NOT LOOKING