Anyone else getting bleed fucking dry from this coin?

Anyone else getting bleed fucking dry from this coin?

this siht will moon

just went all in around this level. just pretend you just bought it

Biz shilled
Reddit shilled
Actually good idea with solid use cases
Coin burn/CMC correction

yet still not pumping.

GIB ME MY GAINS

literally just bought in. Think is might be the earliest moon mission ive gotten into. Very excited

bleeding? this been around the same price the past 2 days What the fuck u saying lmfao

he bought high. now is the time to buy

What coin is this?

this

APPC, good long term hold imo. probably x3 within a few months.

appcoins, APPC on binance

bought the dip
kept dipping
still dipping
ocean floor
well...fuck

this will have to moon pretty fucking hard for me to get out without selling at a loss
who ever shilled this yesterday
go fuck yourself

bail, get on

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

>buy high sell low

I bail now 30% of my portfolio is gone
I'm tied to this fucking thing

Seriously who ever said "this will moon in an hour" I really do hope you choke to death on a fucking tendie

Be patient, it just hit the market.

Also, stop buying into pumps.

Exactly, it goes to 22-24k and dips back to 20-18k.

You guys bought in when it was 18k or less right?

It is the token of a popular appstore for Android called aptoide. It already has 200m active users, and they will be activating the coin on their platform very soon! This project is backed by a very strong team, and it is a very solid investment. The reason why you don't see anything about it is because its not correctly listed on coinmarketcap, and only 5 days old. The only exchange it is on is binance.

First time I ever bought a pump
It was some pretty good shilling

Really tho who ever you are that shilled it, choke to death on tendies

it went from 10 -> 26
then back down to 16 > 25
then 19 > 32
now 19 > ,,,,

take a fucking guess, it will see good gains coming up. The only reason it got hit by those set backs is bitcoin crashing and general crypto bearish action. Once were above 14.2 k it will easy moon over 30k again.

I hope your taking the piss
A few months
Tendies

Next time in stead of losing money from the scam, be part of it from the early beginning and make money from it, join us and PnD with us
Get in while you can! (Invites close in 12h)
discord (dot ) gg/9WDUje

I sold it when it hit 30 and went back in around 18k the next day. Last couple of days it's followed the pattern I said above. I know because I've been scalping it to increase my position. Only time I stopped was to jump on BNB yesterday.

I'm trying to just walk away and forget this shit but
The fuck do you mean a few months? This coin is giving me PTSD
I just want out

You people are fucking liars
I'm sure the coin is solid, but after this I want nothing to do with it

This has been on binance for what...8 days?

Sure, the bags are slightly heavy, but just hold it. The project would literally have to fail tomorrow for you to lose money over this.