If you´re not buying Upfiring u have down syndrome

If you´re not buying Upfiring u have down syndrome...

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I laughed

bump

Theyd rather dump their 50 bucks life savings into TRX and hope it somehow gets 100billion newmoney just so they can double it instead of buying UFR.

>ADA: buzz words, DPOS+Jap Whales, (21B)
>TRX: a shit token with twitter hype LOL (7B)
>UFR: unique concept, actual roadmap (28M)

It's so fucking easy...

scam

Pajeet scam group, dump while you can

STOP WITH THE FUCKING UFR THREAD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

stop with this meme, I literally see the same in EVERY thread I go, fucking hell.

How many posts a day do you need to meet your quota?

Fr tho

How much UFR are you guys scooping on the low as you FUD to keep this shit from mooning again a lil longer

Oh my god that scamgroup is so annoying

Nigger, you realise the whales left and moved on to a different coin now, right? You know, the guy who was pumping 10 million in and taking it out every day

You faggots don't actually think this coin is good, right? It had that insane growth from two things. a) every coin was mooning b) a whale decided to play with it

All the Discord faggotry aside, the coin is pretty trash. If you're in and got good gains then get out now while you still can. It's done nothing but dip since the whale removed his 10 million or so

I got in at 33 cents and exited approx 2.50-2.60

We need 2 to 4 posts to meet our quota every day, if you are going away for holiday though for like a week, you will need to do 20-30+ posts often so you don't get kicked while you're away.

Invites are closed right now though, you'll get your chance to shill later.

literally none this shit is dead

i bought at .50 and left at 2.20 or so. you probably bought mine. enjoy it.

No whale left with 10 million kek hoe would you know

imgur.com/a/QORqg

>Being so autistic as to spend time angrily screencapping discord shills when you could be pumping a coin with them and making money

If I was that autistic I'd at least get into quantum physics or something

sounds like you got exposed buddy lmao

Lmao the cucks on the Discord have taken note of my post.

I'll give ya a hint assholes, you gave me a Pajeet tag and mocked me. Now I'll take ya down from the inside.

Lol ok
enjoy your bags

fucking shitty pajeet scam coin. stop spamming this shit faggots

>literally none
>apart from what I bought.

literal retards ITT.
Remember to post mass FUD when price hits 5 bux so you can buy back in at 2.20

It could easily be photoshoped, or you just made your own group. I've seen this "discord" thing everywhere mentioned with every coin.

I'm not in on this PnD but it's been hilarious watching salty bagholders try and FUD it into the ground.

I'm going to issue one final demand to the admins of the /shill/ Discord group.

I promise to discontinue my anti-shill efforts, leave your group and never bother you again, but you have to do one thing. You have to write in your announcements section that BBC is king, BLACKED is best, and white bois ain't shit. I'm black so that would greatly please me. Do it and I will leave.

I think you overestimate how much of an impact you FUDing on here has.

I'm not in the shill group but if you listen to retards on Veeky Forums wasting literal days of their life to shit on a coin on and sell at a loss or avoid buying undervalued project you deserve to lose your money.

fking newfag piece-a-shit. Nice try.

pump and dump discord group, stay away

Read the whitepaper and youll know its total crap

Low market cap coin, has had increases over the past week, get in on this while it's dipping. UFR has a very promising future.

Fine I will drop my demands.

If just one of you posts a thick big black dick in the Discord #main chat and the admins don't delete it, I will leave you guys alone, ok?

What coins do you recommend?

everyone here knows its a scam coin, take your pnd elsewhere

TRON.

Also I am looking into investing in EMB. I am not sure yet though.

upfiring will be an easy 3x eom.

Read their whitepaper, it's genius

This is who is telling you not to buy UFR. A salty TRON bag holder. For TRON to x2 it has to add 7 BILLION to its market cap...cut your losses LMAO

no

Upfiring is the only useful coin.

Why getting torrents for free when you can pay for it and will be de-anonymized by their transactions? best for uploaders because they like to get assraped in jail.

You can laugh at me now but you'll eat your words when TRON rises 3x while your shit UFR coin totally collapses. Also, I'll drop my demands one more time, post an @everyone in the #main with no picture of a big black dick, but telling everyone to buy the latest subscription to BLACKED and I'll stop.

One last clue for you keks as well, my name begins with a on your Discord.

niec thanks bought 100K

You'll eat your words when UFR is $10 and TRON never makes it back past $0.13.

never

>coins being shilled FOR FREE is a bad thing
do you realize that a majority of ICOs literally pay people / incentivize shilling with rewards to shill for them?