Is this the cuppiest, handliest cup and handle of all time?

Is this the cuppiest, handliest cup and handle of all time?

Bump4pump

More like bowl and handle

Watch it reverse trend at the top of the handle lmao!!! That would be fucking hilarious. I actually expect that to happen since everyone expects it to fly. Crypto always does the opposite of what you think .

its so beautiful

this will happen

Veeky Forums loves chaos

do not trust.

le cup and handle may may XD

Nearly every fucking alt coin has the exact same graph
VIA, BNT, ETHBET, LINK and more

It’s more a side effect of the retarded influx of dumb money buying even the most dead coins coming into the market than anything to do with the individual coins

Please sell to the handle anons

No... look at $BAT perfect C&H with the handle forming even better today.... I'm too lazy to snap it again for ya. this is a day or two old.

The right side isnt high enough

ours is better

The danger is if bitcoin decides to go on a run, the handle will be destroyed and traders will panic because they were betting on it happening
you could then see a mass dump.
I sold all my Link for now and am waiting to see if the handle fulfills itself
I think this is the smart choice

Strap in, lads. Ignition imminent

Those links are YOURS user, just remember you sold YOUR PRECIOUS LINKS for a meager profit when you coild have just held. Your links loved you user. You will receive divine retribution for your misdeeds.

MUH CUP AND HANDLE! It's fucking sad, really. Linkies keep repeating their "cup and handle" mantra when the reality is that LINK is officially on a downtrend again. We're looking at another 3 month bleedout, target is 45 cents. It's time to drop those heavy ass bags. I don't know how anyone is still holding this blatant scam. Do 15 minutes of research and you'll see that Steve Ellison isn't even a fucking real person and Sergey has a chronic issue with project abandonment. Word is he has severe depression and anxiety, hence the weight gain and inability to finish anything. I won't warn you newfags again, STAY AWAY FROM CHAINLINK.

Yeah this is textbook c&h. It will go 200-300% after the handle.

lol morning is that certain even in stock data analysis. Mf thinks crypto is more predictable. Gtfo.

You are all fucking delusional you know that?

You have one dev who has chronic depression, you're fucking crazy if you think this coin isn't going to bleed back to 50 cents

>tfw holding BAT and LINK
A-am i finally gonna make it bros?

nice just bought 100K

op can cup and handle my balls mlao

>selling LINKs
>smart choice

woul
LINK has one dev and one shiller. 2 people comprise their entire "team". One of them shilled the fuck out of it here non stop. the coin is dead and nothing more than vaporware. Enjoy getting fucked. I warned u. I woud buy both if LINK wasn't a literal scam. I could care less which coin makes someone rich. You fuckyards just eat your own shit and never consider truths. Good luck.

probably the best position honestly. there are a ton of Cup n handkes forming. likely to see a market dump for whales to stock up.

Thanks, bought 100k

hint: it's called a cup and handle because the handle sinks further and further down into the cup

fake news, confirmed other devs working on the project by Rory. BTFO

it will go to like 5 dolla easy

Don't threaten me with a good time.

so its gonna do the opposite of what you think too?

Nice handle.

seriously this