XLM has a major vulnerability, get out while you can

XLM has a major vulnerability, get out while you can.

and that is...

Explain or get fucked.

block chain has a virus , get out while you can.

True. I bought some xlm and I got hacked like 30 minutes after. Once your computer is connected to the blockchain, the blockchain changes the dyndns settings on your router, giving remote access to the attackers to all your devices.

explain samuel

This.

My uncle works for XLM and he warned me there's a huge crash coming. Buy UFR while you still can.

40 fomer dev here, the more i dig the more shady shits i find

Why are you obsessed with XLM?
Why do you post that ugly fuck?

Yeah that's what my uncle told me. Glad I sold my XLM and bought UFR. I would recommend everyone here to buy UFR.

oh shit better lock the price on your nano ledger

and the vulnerability is...

priced in

just got wind of the same vulnerability through telegram
>mfw have some xlm still locked on kraken

I CAN'T SELL I BOUGHT AT ALL TIME HIGH JUST END IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING TO DO IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Software Engineer here. Just took a look at the XLM sourcecode and I believe I have found a virus in its blockchain. I will be publishing a MIT reviewed paper shortly.

just sold 100k

Vitalik Buterin here. Can confirm, major vulnerability in the code. Already cost two men their lifes. Get out now while you still can.

Just got a call from Jeb. They fixed it. Also told me Stellar is going on Coinbase tonight after the JPMorgan partnership is announced.

Satoshi Nakamoto here, i'm publishing a paper for harvard, mit, and rutgers' camden nj campus. get out while you can

Roger very here, virus confirmed

Hello, Neil Tyson Degrassy here, I’ve just spoken to bitcoin and it said Xlm is gonna get sacrificed for the gains for McCaleb

can confirm, the vulnerability has given me diarrhea

Commander here, snek has been fixed my bruddas. Snek is on de way

This fag is posting this FUD daily.

Fuck. Just sold my XLM.

Too many 5k sat bags from this morning to dump

The fud is pathetic