Appcoin shill thread

This just got added to binance and is currently dipped. Is this legit? Thoughts? It looks like it might not be a scamcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.aptoide.com/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pvfsw/goodbye_coinbase_hello_appc_an_alternative_method/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im all in it with 3 btc at 21000k. UNless crypto crashes all togeterh this week, it should be hitting 25-30k within a few days.

Massive sell walls. This ain't going anywhere soon, mid term hold

I bought into ufr at the ath and need to make up my losses

you don't take sell walls literally do you?
please dont tell me you take buy walls seriously..

sheep being herded lol

I'm tired of this shitty spam, this coin isn't going anywhere and I'm holding a bit.

im all in this to recover mylosses, sold everythign during the dip and then my internet went out so i couldnt buy in lower. So i lost like 10k

Sell walls are indicative but do not provide a solid prediction. I have also been reading that this coin will reach 25-30k in the next few days. I also read a signal on a discord (it could be complete and utter bullshit but it seems like some people know something that I don't.) I put some of my money on this especially since most of my other coins are not going anywhere soon due to the Korean scare. However, this is not investment advice. Do whatever you want.

SCAM WARNING

These are a bunch of bag holding pajeets

They burned a few anons yesterday

Go buy literally any other coin but this one

Give me a coin that isn't spam then, and I'll buy in and spam it

I literally sort by coinmarketcap recently added and try to find legit ones.

Is that so? I'm waiting to hear your better explanation for why this POS has been on the decline since it's been traded

trash coin made by portuguese and brazilian pajeets

Because it just got listed on binance. Every coin has an initial pump and dump. How do you know it won't go back up?

>Portuguese
>pajeet
pick one

The bag holders desperation to not be bag holders anymore

Seriously user stay away from this
The people holding these bags are fucked and they know it, they will try every pajeet trick in the book to sell you their bags

kek, i bought in at 17k, sold at 24k, bought at 20k, sold at 30k, and i just bought back in. I am not a bag holder but a swing trader. I buy low and sell high. I just bought low

For those who don't know, this is the shop where these coins will be eligible as currency.

en.aptoide.com/

Don't buy at ATHs.

How many times do you faggots need to be told this for it to sink in?

Clearly there are tons of scamcoins out there, I wanted to get a consensus on this one. Since you're clearly a skeptical person and not a shill bot, what are you holding?

>dipped
If only you knew how bad things truly are.

Exactly what I've been doing with this shit.

Is this what fdroid was based on?

I'm not sure about that, all I know is that it's a Google Play alternative.

so, tell us?

265.73 APPC

Got scammed by these pajeets yesterday

They have been screaming moon periodically since then, it didn't moon it just kept dropping to the ocean floor
Coin might be legit who knows, but the community around it are not, that's why I'm skeptical

im sorry there are some retards who thought it was going to go high up after hitting 30k, they are deluded just like any one on biz.

Just dont buy high, simple.

Buy low, low = 21k or less

Ah so you're bitter it dropped after you bought? I know the feeling. I bought 1k of UFR at the ath. It may skyrocket again. ODN hit $2 after being .5 for ages

Why the fuck would you blinding go into something because some mongs on biz told you to?

DYOR in the future faggot.

How fucked am I, bought 2.5 BTC @ 23K sats
and 1 Shitty Fomo at 26k sats.

good thing it was the returns off my 100% on VEN.hehe. Actually fags this is a good coin. but when should my swing exit be?

i will sell in increment, prob starting at 26k and ending at 33k

its consolidating nicely at these levels, downtrend is over, weak hands are out. Whales might try to bring it down a bit more to accumulate before the next pump, its hard to say. So maybe itl hit 20k again before it pumps. We will see.

Also keep in mind if bitcoin crashes hard well go well sub 20k again even though its only temporary.

Thanks, for the help. I've been swing trading (at least learning for 3 months) using ichimoku w stochs and rsi.. playin with ATR and b bands now

Also, just starting to learn fibs. but I'm curious how do you gage your trailing sells. Do you use fractals?
long term btc holder since 13 so I'd like to think I can handle dumps ;) Jeez, if BTC gets rekt im fucked on bitmex lmao

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pvfsw/goodbye_coinbase_hello_appc_an_alternative_method/

This is about to explode. Easily 10x after Q1. Buy now or regret later.

Please don't let the whales push it down more, making me depressed as fuck seeing my portfolio so deep in the red as it is

i look at resistance levels and previous patterns, but honestly man TA is pseudoscience so I approach it in a pseudoscientific way.

I've had amazing success timing my entry points lately but much less success on my target prices, so don't listen to me on this.

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

nigga you have 266 APC. I have 12000. I remember buying at 18k a few days ago and having it dip to 15k before it eventually went up to 25. We should be all good

This shit is appearinh in pretty much every thread now. Fuck off.

15k and comfy